Chapter-41

It wouldn't be Callie's friends.

Of course, both of them are different.

There's no way it's them, who Callie was talking about that day.

It's clear that knights have a hand in Attack of XEXO weapon dealing. Nico Heuman and Gina hope, who ran away from home somehow ended up in Knights gang. They were present there as Calieb and Emily with someone else from knights gang.

But what happened to them after that?

How did they get killed.

Who killed them?

Who was the young girl with them?

No one seen her face, just her name.

Eva Gabriel

May be they will be able to clear the mystery, if they managed to find out about this girl Eva.

But from where should they start.

-------------------------------------------------

Victor was driving home alone, it was already late night.

He had already send his brothers home earlier today, he didn't want Callie to be alone at home. He know someone was targeting them and now he know it's none other than knights gang.

The speciality of knights is that no one knows about their location or members, Lucifer knight always send his Henchmens for meetings and missions, so no had seen him either.

It was raining heavily by the time he reached home and was fully soaked, after changing he walked towards the library.

Victor knew his mind wouldn't be at peace anytime soon, so he was sitting in the library, not even bothered to switch on the fucking lights as he stared out of the window.

It's still raining heavily outside and he can hear noise of thundering, sudden lighting caught his attention towards the figure standing on the doorway.

"Callie" he whispered confused.

Callie was standing in the door way, she was barefoot, she didn't even move an inch all this time.

"Callie, what are you doing here?" Victor asked softly.

"I couldn't sleep" she whispered, for a moment she sounded so vulnerable and weak, before her dark grey eyes stared into him emotionlessly.

"Lia, are you alright?" Victor asked with concern, as he slowly raised from his chair and walked towards her, Callie was still staring at him without a word.

"Lia, are you alright?" Victor asked again, as he gently touched her shoulder, this time she gave him a weak nod.

"How long have you been standing here" he asked gently, judging from how cold her hands are, she was out of bed long ago.