23

Jess turned in Willows arms to come face to face with her, “why did you want to bring me here?” asked Jess “I wanted to experience this with you” explained Willow.

Willow then pulled herself up and Jess up and walked along the shore line and she shared her experience with Jess as she walked down the beach along the shore lane. After Willow had shared her last training experience, she started to tell Jess about her team and how much fun they had around the world and in training.

Willow and Jess stayed in a near by hotel for the night and they then headed back to the hotel Jess panicked but Willow calmed her down saying she had permission from Vlatko.

Once Willow and Jess got out of the uber Jess and Willow walked hand in hand in to the hotel. Once they entered the hotel, they were swarmed by the US team and their family.

Willow’s eyes met Vlatko and he winked but then put his finger to his lips, Willow just smiled

Willow’s eyes met Vlatko and he winked but then put his finger to his lips, Willow just smiled. Willow then was pulled into a bone crushing hug by Tobin and Christen.

Willow kept quiet about her and Jess’s adventure and so did Jess. Willow couldnt wait for many years to come with her family and Jess.