Quasar Kaze vs Captain Marvel! The Strongest Hero vs The Strongest Saiyan!

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan-based fanfiction. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, and Super Dragon Ball Heroes are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment, Akira Toriyama, and Toyotaro.

Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Captain Marvel is owned by Disney and Marvel Comics.

This Fanfiction was inspired by Hyourinjutsu's What-If Sprite Animation and Youngjijii's Dragon Ball VS Dream Match Fan Manga Series.

The only thing I own in this story are the OC's (Original Characters) that I've created.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Quasar Kaze vs Captain Marvel! The Strongest Hero vs The Strongest Saiyan!

Location - Planeptune Basilicom

BGM - Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 OST: $100

Narrator: Our story begins with Gamindustri's friendly-neighborhood Saiyan hero, Quasar Kaze, at Planeptune's Basilicom with his friends Neptune, Nepgear, IF, Compa, and Histoire, along with his parents, Oliver and Julia Kaze. They were all just enjoying a nice sunday morning breakfast together, while Quasar was talking to Histoire all about the Tournament of Power and how he wants to continue training so that he can fight really powerful fighters.

Histoire: Tell me something, Quasar. Why exactly do you seek even greater strength than what you have already?

Quasar: Hmm?

IF: Ya know, that's a pretty good question. I mean, it's been about three months since that Tournament's been over.

Quasar instantly got up from the table and walked towards the window, with a confident smile on his face.

Quasar: This could just be the "Saiyan Blood" flowing through me, but... I actually just can't stop thinking about how much stronger I've got since that day. The Tournament of Power really helped open my eyes, you saw those fighters. There's no way I can stay at the same level, I'm at right now! They've got me all fired up!

Just the thought of fighting all those incredibly strong fighters like Hit, Kefla, Frost, Aniraza, Dyspo, Toppo, and of course, Jiren the Gray and the Evil Saiyan, Necro, made Quasar very excited as he transformed into a Super Saiyan, like it was going out of style.

Then, Oliver turned on the TV, while drinking his orange juice.

Nepgear: Everyone, look! The news is on!

The television showed a female news reporter covering some recent news about Captain Marvel saving the Earth from certain destruction.

(A/N: This version of Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel is a Composite of the MCU and the Comic version of the character.)

Female News Reporter: In today's news, Captain Marvel has saved our planet from disaster by the Kree Soldiers once again. Thank you, Captain Marvel, for saving us from danger.

Seeing her on the news made everyone (but mostly Quasar) shocked by her speed, strength, powers, abilities, and durability.

Compa: Captain Marvel, huh? Wow, she looks REALLY, REALLY strong!!