Christmas and Heather's birthday

Start from the beginning

I went to the bathroom and saw her splashing hot water over her face .

" You okay love?" I asked, concerned.

" Yeah . Actually these are tears of joy ," She replied trying to be firm ," I had my parents and my sister on the phone ."

She was clearly homesick . So , I walked towards her and without saying anything I pulled her in a hug and pressed her head on my chest . She badly needed one.

" I miss them Harry ." She whispered and I gradually started to feel my torso get wet.

" I know , I know ," I said trying to comfort her, "Be strong , I'm here . It's okay ." She hugged me even harder this time and answered " Thank you Harry . I'm so lucky to have you ."

" Nope love . You stole the words right from my mouth ."

"And sorry for the mess . " she said pointing to my bare chest .

Finally the strong emotions faded away and we went back to bed , had our naughty conversations filled with playful banter to cheer her up .

"Enough for now , let's sleep . I'm tired." she complained.

"As usual!" I replied with a laugh and she closed her eyes .

C'mon Harry act! You can get into any girl's pants just by flicking your curls . Pump up the charm !

Except this one , a small part of my brain reminded me. Maybe it's the fact that i didn't only want to sleep with her .

Pushing the thoughts away I tapped her cheek gently and she opened her eyes.

" Wait , there's something I have to do first ."

Without thinking any further I lifted her chin up and looking straight into her black eyes, I bent down and kissed her. I flicked my tongue against her lips and asked for entrance but she denied it .

I felt her smile but she didn't part her lips . Oh , trying to tease me huh? My hands went to her bum and pinched her . She let out a surprised gasp and losing no time I slid my tongue in , exploring her mouth . I cupped her face and we both began to fight for dominance .

For the first time in months she was actually kissing me back . The Mayas were right! Apocalypse coming soon .

Ultimately pulling apart , our foreheads still touching I said  

:" Heather , will you be my girlfriend ?"

No reply. I waited, she seemed to be thinking , then I added :" I love you." That instantly triggered a reaction on her behalf .

She came closer to me , pushed the curls covering my ears apart and whispered :"I love you too Harry ."

There are no words to explain how happy I was right at that moment. It was as if I were in the seventh heaven of delight.

Praise The Lord! I finally got her to admit her feelings after months . It felt so good and so reassuring to know that she was mine.

"I'll take that for a yes ." I stated .

" You'd better!" She said .

" I also take that as a a yes to take you out tonight ."

" Don't push it Styles," she replied punching me in the face. That's my girl .

" Does that mean you won't come?" I asked suddenly worried. Heather was unpredictable.

" Of course not , stupid! I'll certainly come." she said frowning at me . Ah Heather . Never will I be able to understand her .