Shit. Front pocket is much harder.

        I internally panic as he leads me onto the floor. I'm going to have to really distract him to pull this off.

We join the mass of people that are bumping and grinding into each other. I end up with my back against his chest and his hands find their place on my hips.

As we move against each other, all I can think about is how I'll be able to distract him long enough to get the phone. Usually, I would bump into them to lift what I need, but that won't work now.

      An idea forms while Blake traces my neck with his lips. I spin around and wrap an arm around his neck. I look over his shoulder to see Luke nearby, ready to grab the phone once I get it.

         I sigh, knowing I'll end up regretting this, and then I kiss him. His palms claim my face after the initial shock of me kissing him. He deepens the kiss while I stick a hand down near his phone.

        I press myself into him even more as I stick my fingers into his pocket and lift the phone out. I stick my hand out behind Blake's back and quickly Luke grabs it before walking away.

       I focus back on the kiss, this time closing my eyes. As much as I hate to admit it, he's a great kisser and there is this indescribable heat between us.

       One hand goes around my waist, somehow pulling me closer as his tongue explores my mouth. For a minute, I lose myself in the kiss. Alright, maybe more than a minute. If only I wasn't investigating him...

        I open my eyes to see Luke coming back. I stick my hand out when he gets closer and then I take the phone back.

        Slowly, I start putting the phone back, but then somebody knocks into us. I shove the phone all the way back in, and look up to see it was Luke.

      "I'm so sorry," Luke says. Blake just waves him off. Before Luke walks away, he sends me a discreet wink.

      I look over Blake's shoulder to see his friends from the night before sitting in the booth. "Well, looks like your friends are here and I need to go check on Brandi. We'll be back to check on you shortly."

"I'm looking forward to it," Blake says. Before he walks away he presses a quick but demanding kiss to my lips.

       I go to look for Quinn, but she ends up finding me first.

        "Hey, sorry I was gone for so long. Have you been doing okay?" The smile she gives me seems forced, making me frown.

"Yeah, I've been fine," I say.

          "Good. Look, I saw you and Blake," she changes the subject before I can ask where she's been. "Listen you're free to mess around with whoever you want, but remember that if something happens, you could potentially lose money. Blake's a good guy, but there's a reason he has only been sitting in my section."

      I nod in understanding. "Got it. I'm not planning on doing anything with him, I think I just got caught up in the moment."

        She nods and then we get back to work. I just met Quinn yesterday, but I can tell something's off with her as we work. She seems jumpy and she's constantly looking over her shoulder. Something definitely happened while she was gone.
********

We end up with a group of men upstairs and all of them make me very uncomfortable. I think they make Quinn uncomfortable too, but she remains completely professional. It takes everything in me to bite my tongue, only because I don't want to get in trouble on my second night.