Information

La Dolce Vita = An Italian saying meaning the good life.

This book will contain:
-dark romance
-bdsm
-specifically knife,gun and cnc fetishes. if you don't like this type of stuff click off now.
-violence/graphic scenes
-death
-sexual assault
-very mature content
-very strong language

This book was previously released with 8 chapters which have now been deleted and re-written due to me taking some time off for personal reasons. I feel the new book will be so much better!

Now... for everyone who's still here I take it you were looking for a hot mafia book with two bad boy/girl leads and a lot of kinky sex? Well you've come to the right place.

I take constructive criticism, just don't be fully hating in the comments. If I've portrayed a concept, an idea or anything of the sort wrong, politely correct me. It's not my intention to offend anyone.

If you do leave hate comments or kinkshame even after viewing the trigger warnings, I will simply delete your comments and mute you. I have no space for negativity on my account or in my book.

Nothing in this book may be copied or translated under any circumstances. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. No part of this should be photocopied, recorded, reproduced, rewritten or anything without the publishers permission, nothing can be remade or copied without my permission except in the case of brief quotations or other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. All characters , names , settings and incidents are products from the author ,  nobody or nothing was harmed in real life, if they similarly depict a real life person or name it's merely coincidental.

Also this story is pretty fast paced especially near the beginning

I'll list any new characters before a chapter or next to the paragraph and what relation/relevance they have.

I'm not putting photos of the characters in as I feel like to really connect with the book YOU have to visualise it and what they'll look like.

Obviously there's certain features that I describe such as hair colour, eye colour, a little bit of their aesthetic  but it is up to you how you envision them.

Enjoy <3

This book was written and produced by WriterLivRose
All artwork and editing done exclusively by LoveNuggetMoonlight