"If you're sleepy, just sleep.." Sungyoon said to Joochan.

"Hehe.. I wanna sleep in the flight.." Joochan said. Sungyoon laughed to see him.

*   *   *

The call had been made. It was the first time for Joochan and Bomin to be in a flight. Sungyoon and Haru had experienced it for so many time. Sungyoon purchased a window seat for Joochan. Sungyoon wanted Joochan to see the world from above. He wanted Joochan to experience the thing he never experienced before. As for Bomin, it was okay. Bomin was too little to understand much thing. In fact, he would probably forget the moment as he went older. His childhood memories would be disappear when he grew. He would probably remember only a few things so Sungyoon chose Joochan to experience it first. Bomin had much time yet to go.

The flight departed from Seoul to London. The duration taken was about 12 hours. The flight was finally flew through the air. It was an indescribable moment for Joochan to face. He was really excited with the reality. "Is this true? Am I dreaming now?" He kept asking himself. He couldn't take his eyes off from the blue sky. It was really beautiful. Sungyoon took Bomin to Joochan's seat to let him see the blue sky too.

"Whoaa..." Bomin said.

"Are we in Heaven now?" Bomin asked. Bomin made everyone who heard him laughing.

"Son, we're not dead. Just a few feet from the ground.." Sungyoon said.

"But some says Heaven is 'up' there, on the sky, so can we meet hyung's real father from here?" Bomin asked. Sungyoon straightaway covered Bomin's mouth. Bomin was indeed a chatterbox but sometimes his curiosity made his questions would also unexpected.

"No, we can't. My father lives in another world..." Joochan said.

"But your father lives in Heaven, right?" Bomin asked.

"Bomin, let's drink some milk.." Haru suddenly cut off the topic.

"Wait, Omma. I wanna know some more from hyung..." Bomin said.

"Bomin..." Haru said.

"Heaven is in a different world. We can't see 'it'" Joochan said.

"So, is Heaven exist?" Bomin asked again.

"Yes, it is. But it's somewhere unknown, unthinkable. You have to be good to go to Heaven. Only good person will go to the Heaven.." Joochan said.

"Like your father? Your father went to Heaven because he was a good man, right?" Bomin asked.

"Yes, he is.." Sungyoon said. Joochan smiled at Sungyoon.

"So, you have to be careful with your words to go to Heaven too. Sometimes, words can hurt people too, Choi Bomin.." Sungyoon said as he took Bomin to Haru.

"How can words hurt someone?" Bomin asked.

"It's a long story, young boy. You'll know it when you are bigger.." Sungyoon said. Haru gave Bomin his bottle full of milk. Bomin took it.

"Now, drink your milk.." Haru said.

"But omma..." Bomin had a lot of words and questions in his mind but Joochan interrupted.

"Obey your parents is one of the key to go to Heaven.." Joochan said to Bomin. Hearing that, Bomin directly laid his back and drank the milk as what Haru told him to. Sungyoon and Haru laughed to see their kids.

*   *   *

After a long flight, they finally arrived at London.
The first time they arrived at London, they found a restaurant to take some meals. Bomin had been clingy and a bit picky at that time, he didn't wanna eat any foods in the flight. That had made Sungyoon and Haru worry because they had a long flight but Bomin didn't eat anything.