#13

~~Soo Hee POV~~
I just woke up this morning in Hye-In's room at the basement and i saw her sound asleep so i carefully get up and go upstair and make sure that Jimin guy is not wake up yet so he can't asked me why im at the basement,and luckily his not so i ran up to my room that Hye-In's brother gave to me and check the time because i didn't bring it there,

its 6:30 in the morning so i do my morning routine and used my phone for a bit so i don't get bored,

••Hour's later••
I take some pictures of me and post it on my ig and check the time its already 8:45,so i get down and saw that some of the maids make breakfast and making the table for us i walk to the fridge to get some milk i pour it on my glass and drink it,but before i go to the table i heard someone say 'good morning' at the maids and its Jimin.

and right time when one of the maid have to take Hye-In breakfast at the basement and Jimim saw it and looked confused,shit  he followed it but before he get down there his phone ring and he looked at the caller to make his face annoyed,

But why?,i walk closely not too closed to him so he can't see me,"what do you want!" he asked with a annoying face"i missed you oppa",and i heard girl voice who's trying to acted cute but pfft its not working to Jimin because his annoying face became like wanting to poked "can you stop calling me oppa Jihee its disgusting" he said,but i think i heard Jihee name some where.

Ohh that's her the bitchy girl that suppost to be Hye-In bestfriend but she become an enemy when she broke the relationship of Jimin and Hye-In,and if i can have a chance i really want to cut her tounge so she can't spread more lie's anymore that slut.

"And if you want to know if i missed you my answer was NO so can you stop bothering me because i have MORE important to do MORE than talking to you" and he cut the call he was turning at my way but i just act normal,"oh Soo-Hee good morning" he great i great him back.

"by the way i found this last night and i thought its your so i keep it,but is this yours?" he asked while holding the hair tie i borrow from Hye-In but i lost it but luckily he found it i grab it on him ,"yes its mined i just borrowed it to Hye-In yesterday but i lost it thank-" i cut my self ,fuck what did i just say!, i bit my inside cheek "ahmm the breakfast is ready" i change the topic, i walk fast and sat at the ready to eat im just looking at the plate infront of me when Jimin sat at my front,he's gonna say something but Hye-In's brother came and sat at the middle and we start eating.

Its a dead silent but Jimin broke it,"by the way hyung did you find something about the girl name Shin Soo-Ri?" he is really determine to find Hye-In huh?!,"no i dont have any so just shut up if you dont have any question" Suga said without looking at Jimin,i notice that when Jimin came here Suga act more cold specially with Jimin i think maybe it because of what Jimin do on Hye-In.

Jimin just looked sad like his energy has fly away from his body,after that awkward breakfast im at the sofa and bored i was suppost to get up and go on Hye-In's but Jimin stop me,"wait!" he said i look at him,he bit his cheek inside,"w-who is Hye-In that you mention?",that words that came out from his mouth make me freeze,he dont need to know it now because soon he gonna regret it if he knows the truth.

"ahh she's hmm,my friend! yeah when i still go to school so i can't bring back the hair tie to her yeah that's her hehehe" i nerviously said but before i actually exit the living room i said something i really know that im gonna regret later,"you know what Jimin if you not believe with those lies she is still with you and loving you but no you believed to someone that nobody to you" after that i get away from there and go on the basement in Hye-In's room,

And he's not saw me because he's not facing this way so i made it here,i go straight on her room,when i saw her i
go straight to her arms and cry on her shoulder,i don't know why im crying now(weird right)

"what happend?!"