Intro

She didn't care about the internet world and the people inside it.

She felt like they're all just people who didn't have a life outside, a world full of uneducated and ignorant people.

Fortunately, her friends proved her wrong but it did give her additional words to describe them.

. . . . A world full of people who simps for pixels.

Literally, why would you simp for drawings? Animations?

And hell, this one webtoon and its characters everyone — including her friends — simps for everywhere get on her nerves at some point.

It also makes her curiosity surge.

What's with this webtoon and why has everyone gone crazy because of it? Questions are flooding her head.

To the point she decided to step inside the internet world and check out the thing everyone had gone crazy about.

Who would've thought, doing this would unleash untold secrets in her life? The secrets that was meant to be kept till she dies.

She never thought exploring things would let her discover a world she never knew existed.

A world of the webtoon, Magic Academy.

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

Hi new prologue, new book I guess. .

Kidding, I just changed the way I write and the flow of the story to make it more neat looking. Ofc there will be lines and scenes you will be familiar of cuz like I said, I didn't change the plot and the storyline of this book.

I hope you're still there, loud and silent readers of this book.

I'm leaving this published cuz I can't stand it when there are so many drafts. (I'm planning to publish the other drafts too.)