Chapter 1: Rule number 9: Never spend the night.

I love new stories!!! Please Please Please Please Please Please tell me what you think!! Comments and Critism are well come.

Here is a picture of Jace

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"What's it mean to be the baddest boy in school, Jace?" Casey asked as she swiped her blonde hair out of her face trying to be sexy, but failing in an extreme form of the word. She was trying too hard and wore way too much make up to even be considered attractive. I didn't understand why she tried so hard, she could be beautiful by acting like herself and lessening the make up.

"It means I have pretty girls like you lined up to have a chance to date me." I said with a smirk, knowing that I would still look charming and just in case, I added a wink to be sure she knew I was being playful instead of vain.

"That doesn't sound so hard."

"But it isn't easy either my dear. It takes calculation and precise timing, because I am only lonely when the lights are on." I gave her wink and the lop-sided grin that made all the girls swoon. Of course it worked on Casey, clearly making her understand the double meaning of my words as she turned bright red.

Frankly, this girl was pretty, but her intelligence lacked a great deal. She knows she's hot, that's all she's got and it doesn't bother her. Looks can get you pretty far in life, and she knew that, but one day she would learn the hard way that she needed some smarts too. Although, I can't complain her looks got us into this club pretty quick. 

We had pulled up to a night club about half an hour away from our small town, Alexandria. We could hear the music blarring outside and see the lights flashing on the inside. She distracted the bouncer so that I could sneak by and get us a couple of drinks before the guy could get a word in edge-wise. Poor guy was hoping to get some tonight. Too bad for him, she's with me -- at least for tonight, I didn't want her afterwards. She wasn't my type, but the type I needed to be with. 

I was going to use my charms to get with her and maybe a few other girls here. Everyone here, mostly the girls, were revealing more than their fair share of skin and I didn't have any complaints there either. The more skin they showed the better show I got from watching them dance, and I loved to watch them dance.

"Would you like to dance?" I turned to see Casey standing in front of me with her blonde bangs lightly sweeping across her face. Her deep red dress clinging to her curves and leaving a lot to be desired from where it stopped on her upper thigh. Just a little shorter and she ould be considered a prositiute on the street corner.

"Sure."

Casey pulled me out onto the dance floor, right in the middle of the trong of people. I could feel the heat radiating off of everyone around me, along with Casey who imediately pressed herself against my body. She was carefree in her movements as she ground her core into me, causing my mouth to water slightly at the images passing through my mind. I wanted her in a bed, on a table, anywhere that I could take her and have her to myself for a little while.

She turned around so she could rub her ass against me, just below my waist so that she could hit all the right places, getting me hard automatically. I wrapped my arms around her waist for a brief moment, feeling a need to pull her closer to his body. I gripped her hips and started moving in rythem with her erotic dancing. Heat radiated through our bodies as they danced, both from the blood pumping and the anticipation of what was going to come. She knew exactly what she wanted and knew how she could get it; even if it meant using her feminitaty to get it.

She took my hands off her hips as she spun around to come face to face with me, relocking her hands around my neck. We were connected from the chest down to their hips; just like she had planned. Casey held her position over me, rubbing her core over my erection and causing me to lose my train of thought as I followed her hypnotic rythem. She ran her hands through my hair to pull me even closer.