CHAPTER 8: SUSPECT#6: JEON WONWOO

"HELP ME SHAVE TOO!"

Wonwoo raised his two arms up as if he was surrendering to the authorities!

"Pft!"

"WAHAHAHAHA!"

Hoshi rolled on the floor and wheezed his heart out!

Wonwoo just threw Hoshi a "what-the-hell-are-you-laughing-at" kind of look.

"W...why do you want to shave your armpit hairs?" you asked Wonwoo confused.

'Phew! Thank goodness, it wasn't the kind of hair I'm thinking!' you whispered mentally.

Soon enough, Wonwoo took out some veet wax strips from his pocket.

"I pity you bro!" Hoshi laughed.

"W...why?" you asked them confused. You gazed from Hoshi to Wonwoo back and forth.

"He's going to a pageant." Hoshi spilled the tea.

"Woah! Really?" you eagerly stated. Though Wonwoo is undeniably good-looking, you have never seen him walked on runways and joined a pageant!

"Mr. Earth South Korea?" you asked them.

Hoshi laughed out loud.

"Mr. Universe?" you guessed.

Hoshi laughed louder while punching the innocent ground.

Wonwoo just gave him a death glare.

"It couldn't be Ms. Universe, Binibining Pilipinas nor South Korea's Agassi? So what else?" you laughed.

Wonwoo and Hoshi both froze as they turned their gaze at you.

But then—

Hoshi's loud laugh burst like giant speakers!

"I...It's just a campus pageant." Wonwoo shyly spoke.

"It would be better if he was cast on Mr. Universe, but no! He was cast on—pft pwahahahaha!" Hoshi laughed, unable to finish what he was talking about.

"H...he...he was cast on—pft Pwahahahaha!"

Wonwoo just brutally inserted the whole role of tissue paper inside Hoshi's mouth to shut him up!

"A...actually..." Wonwoo finally spoke.

"I..."

"He was chosen as a contender for Mr. Unicorn!" Hoshi talked fast and gave Wonwoo a teasing smirk. He was spilling too much information! Torn and wet tissue papers were still hanging from his mouth.

Your heart went into overdrive as soon as you met Wonwoo's sparkling eyes!

Wonwoo's face turned all red.

"I...I need you."

"W...what do you mean you need me?" you stuttered.

'Yiiieh! Is Wonwoo finally going to confess his love for me? Is this for real?' you mentally squealed like squeezing rubber duckies!

Wonwoo shyly bowed his head down and scratched his nape.

'Come on. Don't be shy my Witty Pie! Yes, I do! I'll marry you!'

"I..." Wonwoo stammered!

"I...need you to help me..."

"...to be the Mr. Unicorn."

"T...teach me how to properly walk like a lady."

"Eh?" you looked at him confused.

"D...don't get me wrong! I'm not gay!" Wonwoo defended himself.