Chapter 2: Her Moment

-In Modeling Venue-

BTS is waiting for Angela to come out and model on the stage. While waiting they amused themselves in conversation.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Omygod! I can't wait to see her, He said in his self.*blushing very much with a mix of nervous and excitement*

Suga Hyung! He said.

Ne,Jiminnie? Suga replied.

I'm going to CR.. Can you come with me? Jimin said askingly to Suga.

Jimin ah! Your a big boy now, you don't need a buddy that goes with you whenever you want. Go now! Suga said while pushing Jimin into the direction where the CR was. Arrasseo Hyung. Jimin said.

When Jimin was walking, His eyes was looked down so he bumped to someone.

Ouch! The girl said. Jimin look at the gIRL and his eyes gets wide cause the girl that he was bumped is Angela. Jimin apologize with a nervously move. Angela apologize too.Then Jimin help her to get up and Get her things.. Angela thanked him and left.

Jimin smiled so widely and blushed.

Angela's POV

Im going outside the CR because I'm doNe retouching myself. I get my phone while going outside the CR and I'm busy with it because I'm texting my brother that I'm the next to perform in the stage to get him ready. While walking and texting I didn't see that there's a boy in my front and we bumped in each other. When I looked up it was my crush its Jimin!!! And I don't know what to do so I just quickly apologize and thanked him. Then just left. I wanna tell him that I'm the next to perform but my toes gets very nervous so I just walked away with a blushed and a big smile.

Jimin's POV

I thought she was the next? I need to hurry up to see her perform. Jimin said to himself excitedly.

--

Announcer/MC:

Ok be ready to our next model. Here we go! Please welcome with a big round of applause. Ms. Min Angela!

-People's over the modeling venue is,Shouting and Cheering Angela-

When Angela comes the reaction of Jimin is:

Jimin's POV:

OH MY GOD! She's like an Angel! She so beautiful. Omygod! She's looking at me, what should I do? Should I smile or something?

Jimin Hyung! Why your so speechless? Why your blushing? Jungkook said. A-Aniyo! Jimin said hiding his true feelings. Ah Arrasseo! Jungkook said.

Angela's POV

When I come out, this was my 1st time to have a strong nerVous because I see Bangtan Sonyeondan is looking at me and supporting me... while I'm walking towards the front stage I decided to look at Jimin and I giggled cause I see his mouth open.. Hahaha. I found him cute. Before I go back my heart became so overwhelmed because I see many supporters and theyre cheering my name.

---

Guys sorry if I take you long and the chapter 2 is a kind of boring.. I'm so very sorry but please read. This story until the end dont forget to vote guys. Saranghaeyo :* as I said you can request a long story just tell the flow.

XOXO!