The headlines of the week had been a mix of Cedric and Harry too Rose and Bambi. Either way, they were all followed by the press across school as the triwizard tournament event was to come to a close. They were all grateful on that. Dumbledore had an interesting assembly the next day to say the least. Announcing himself Bambi new title and she could barely handle the stares and looks she received. Still as she walked now, many pulled her aside, thousands and one questions. The assembly took a more dark turn, when he announcement- rather stiff and all seriousness, the Voldemort had returned. Many cries of pain erupted from many students, while they all took in the news. Darkness was on the horizon Frankie had merely muttered. They all agreed.

A month later, Bambi still found herself hiding from the awing eyes of people around her. Honestly, it exhausted her and she couldn't wait for the moment it would die down. If ever. Back to normal, Stevie made many jokes along the subject. Announcing at a group of Beauxbatons student who stopped and stared that they had to bow down for 2 minutes straight. Bambi very nearly allowed her to get away with it, but thought better. Harry and Cedric were released from the hospital and near back to normal. Yet, Bambi often found Cedric late a night alone, staring off into the fire. The memory haunting them both.

Harry's mood her perked up the moment Bambi told him of Sirius and Rose recent letter, asking if he would like to join them for the summer. To say the least, the boy was happy that entire day, filling Bambi plate up with extra amount of food. It only crushed her when Dumbledore informed him he needed to stay at the Dursley's. He didn't even give a reason, more demanded it. Rose next letter had been very... distasteful.

Stevie was found a lot of the time clung to Cedric side when he wasn't with his friends. That was rare alone, seeing to enjoy Stevie comfort alone. Bambi suspect it was because she allowed him just to sit there in silence, welcoming her comfort. She didn't ask questions and had not once spoke about that night. Nor had they had their promised conversation it seemed as Bambi found herself asking one night. Cho was rarely seen, only caught catching glimpse at Cedric. They haven't talked either.

Bambi herself had her own conversation to worry about. She didn't know when was the right time to bring up what she had been holding for months. Harry seemed to not bring it up too, despite knowing very well it was needed. Yet, as the two enjoyed a rare moment alone, Hermione and Ron bodyguard duty on hold as they packed, the sun set down on the black lake. Red aurora graced them as they leaned against a large oak tree. Silence took them away like a blissful breeze. Bambi looked over, watching as Harry's rave hair flew back in the soft wind. Smiling she watched as he looked her in they eye, confused. "What?"

Her mind was calm and heart beating like small rain drops falling. There were no nerves in sight and no question in mind when Bambi leaned over, brushing her lips across his own. Taking him back for a moment, he gently kissed her back. It was gentle and soft, nothing like the one they shared before. Yet, it still sent butterfly's around their bodies, returning massive grins to their faces. "I like you Harry. For a while now. After it all - everything that has happened, I don't want to hide it anymore. What the future holds I don't know. But what I do know is that I want you there with me and I the same for you. For what is sure, life is not going to be easy and I don't want to lose this."

Harry grin spread from ear to ear as he listen to Bambi's words. The moment she finished, he could feel his cheeks burning red but still went to grab onto her pale slender hand. He stared at it for a moment, allowing the joy to fill him over and over again. "That night," he thumb rub actors her palm in gentle circles. "All I could think of was you. How I wanted to get back to you where for the first time ever I've felt safe. When you were attacked months ago it was excruciating to watch as that person held you and I could nothing to help." Looking over, Bambi brushed away a single tear. "So, what now." He nerves began to fill in again, not knowing what this meant for them.

"I suppose," Bambi leaned her face closer to his. Forehead against forehead as she whispered, "we will be the best couple this school has ever seen" with that, they both leaned it. Lips brushing against one another, allowing the sun to set fully pass the lake.

"Couple, eh" Stevie teased, nudging her shoulder between Harry and Bambi as they sat against a broken wall in the courtyard. Hermione, Ron and Frankie stood around them, laughing at Stevie. The two received many shocked expressed when they walked together hands linked, and Stevie had actually spat out her drink. Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students were saying their goodbyes, readying for their departure as Stevie enjoyed the moment. "Well then I suppose it's time I give you the talk - so when two people like -" Many screams of protests were heard from them all, despite Ron you sat confused for a moment, before realisation hit.

The moment someone yelled, "Array!" Thankfully distracted them all from Stevie's jokes. Fleur Delacour walked gracefully over, adorned in their pale blue uniform. She grinned, as she spoke to Harry and Ron, thanking them again for saving her sister and wishing them good luck. However, it seemed to shock them all when she bent down, kissing the two on the cheek. Ron turned shocked, cupping his cheek, while Harry immediately turned eyes wide to Bambi. She simply chucked, pulling him back to her side.  "Kissy, Kissy" Stevie and Bambi both mocked in sync, but Harry shrugged it off, kissing Bambi own cheek that had her shutting up.

Chuckling, Bambi watched as Dimo then walked over wearing a overly fluffy jacket, not acceptable for Summer. Frankie stood from the wall, meeting him half way and they were seen laughing, before they walked away from one another, a smile gracing him. Stevie, Hermione and Bambi all raised their eyebrows eagerly. "Damn we're just friends." He laughed off, placing a note into his pocket as he did.

Soon enough, the schools had disappeared, Durmstrang falling into the river while Beauxbatons soured into the sky. Bambi felt a great sense of relief as they did so. The triwizard tournament and all this year held was all getting left behind. And they all sighed in agreement once they boarded the Hogwarts express. Both groups decided to share a compartment together, accompany shared by Cedric now also. Indeed it was cramped and that only allowed Frankie to suggest Bambi sit on Harry lap to free space. Stevie had been in about the hysterics when they cheeks blushed, but slowly faulted when Harry suggested the same with her and Cedric. Never less, Harry received some very dirty looks the journey.

It was most insightful to hear both Frankie' and Hermione's announcement on Rita Skeeter that explained how she did what she did. Bambi would have never expected her to be a secret animagus. No wondered she barely wrote about Bambi anymore. Halfway through their long journey, they were acquainted with Draco Malfoy and his gang. It completely shocked them all when Draco began to badmouth Harry, that every single one of them sent him a different hex. Fred and George who were passing by with a brown hair girl, laughed at the scene. Bambi knew then in the moment what both Cedric and Harry planned to do when they handed over their winnings to the twins. Looking forward to their suspect joke shop, she made mental note to keep the triplets far away.

Soon enough, the train stopped with a skidding halt and Bambi was first off to spot her mother standing by with the Winters. Next to them Mrs weasley bright bringer hair stuck out like a thumb. However, nothing like the family that were close by. Rose was glaring daggers at them, while Elliot and Alex blocked her path. Knowing very well who the family were, Bambi made her final goodbye, turning to Harry last. Staring straight at the Duseleys who watched with disgust, she pulled at Harry shirt, bringing him in for a very passionate and long kiss. Pulling back, Harry was read, but Bambi simply winked, skipping off to Rose who grinned.

Stevie who had been witness to all, had a grin that spread from ear to ear. "That's my best friend."

A. N: and that is the end of year four :) thank you guys so much for reading! I can't wait to start on year 5 when its all going to get spicccyyyyyy