Chapter 14

"Don't need any Nen to kill someone." It was his turn to smirk and I scoff.

"Tch. Whatever." I mock his tone and he seemed to be so annoyed of it.

I smirk to myself, knowing that I have the triumph card here.

"Stop mocking around and be more useful, why can't you summon anyone." He was more demanding an answer instead of asking it.

"How should I know? This place is blocking my Nen out." I told him the truth and he click his tongue.

Suddenly, a gust of winds appeared out of nowhere and the person who brought us here appeared in front of us.

"Welcome to my world, in this world you won't be able to use Nen. Only I can use Nen, this is to keep you in here Y/n before everything is prepared for you to summon our leader." The guy said.

"Leader? I don't even know your leader! I haven't made contract with him! Leave me alone!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Your Nen ability has another side to it, you don't need to make a contract to summon anyone. Although there's also a negative side on it, if you summon anyone that's not part of your contract, you will lose your Nen forever." He explained and I widen my eyes.

"No way! I will never summon anyone that I haven't made contract with!" I exclaimed.

"You will have no choice any other way." He laughed maniacally.

Before I can say another word, Feitan charged towards him and tried beheading him, but he just went through as if it was a hologram.

"You don't stand a chance on finding your way out of here." And with that, the guy faded away.

"Who the hell are they!" Feitan ask me.

"I don't know! I don't even know their boss! On top of that, I have no idea how they found out about my Nen! I mean, I can't summon anyone whom I haven't made contract with!" I replied, confuse at what was happening around me.

Their boss? Summoning it without making a contract! That's way too impossible! I heard Feitan sigh then he started walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I ran after him.

"Find a way out here and kill that bastard." I saw determination in his eyes and I knew for sure that if he did catch the guy, he won't let him die easily.

He is the King of Torture of the troupe anyway. As we were walking, there was a silence between us. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful silent. It was the first time that we haven't argued inside ten minutes.

I watch as the river peacefully flow, it wasn't too dark in the cave, there's still a source of light from here to there. It reminded me of the day when me and my parents would go to the river and splash water on each other. Oh how much I miss my parents.

"Hey Feitan..." I decided on breaking the silent between us.

"What?" He questions.

"Do you have any family?"

"What's that?" I was shock at what he replied.

"Family, a parents, someone who takes care of you when you were a child. Show you endless love and they will always be there for you whenever you need help. Someone whom you want to protect because you love them so much." There was a silence between us, I waited patiently for him to answer as he kept glancing on me.

"Don't have any." He simply replied.

"What do you mean you don't have any?"

"Me was abandoned when I was five, met Chrollo in Meteor city. That's when we formed the group." He explained and I nod in understanding.

I stared at the river, touching the fresh water and feeling the movement of the water. And of course the midget has to ruin everything. As I was busy mesmerising the water, Feitan pushed me and I didn't have enough time to react.

"Hahaha, your face!" He was already laughing when I reach the surface for air.

I glared at him and he just smirk behind his mask.

"You bastard." I mocked him and his laughter died down when I summoned a whip and pulled him into the water.

I laughed so hard when he came up and glared at me.

"Hahaha, your face!" I copied him but a sudden realization hits me.

Before Feitan could do anything to me, I put out a hand.

"Wait!" I told him and he freezes on his spot.

I then swam towards the surface and looked at my hand.

"Just now, I managed to summon my whip." I said then looked at Feitan who also just got out of the water. "Maybe I can still summon my weapons."

I tried summoning my whip again and it appeared in my hand. I looked at Feitan and saw a bored look.

"So?" Was all he said and I glared at him.

"That means I can still summon any weapons but can't summon a person." I explained and he still kept his stoic face on.

I put my whip away and summon a knife then threw it towards him. As expected, he caught it in between his fingers easily.

"Show off." I told him and he threw the knife back at me.

Before it can touch me, I made disappeared. Then an idea popped in my head.