Prompt: QUACKITY'S favourite part of his mom.

I almost cried and nearly DIED when the answers came up; her hairy pussy and her hands for making muffins.

"That's so lame Bad," Dream said

"What?! How do you know it was me?" He asked innocently and we laughed.

Of course Corpse's (dirty as hell) answer won.

"Let's gooo," he said while we creased over

An hour later I was light headed from laughing so much, but instead of stopping we played rap battle.

I'd never played before and I was kinda nervous.

We joked as we wrote our verses and two minutes later it began. The first round was Corpse vs Karl

"Hey Corpse, Y/n stooped real low when you she went for you, and don't even lie you know it's true, we all know that your secretly a bottom, so go fuck your mom I'm sure she'd dominate you,"

"Can everyone shut up about me and Corpse, we met up, okkkk, that's it!"

(Omds don't judge me plz this was so random and bad)

Everyone oo-ed before quietening for Corpse.

"Don't go crying to your mommy when my verse is done, cuz for you it won't be any fun, and while you sit in the corner, drowned in fear, over here I'll be ending your whole fucking career,"

"Oh my goddd," George said

"Damn Corpse," I said

"Sorry Karl," he said

"This is gunna be a close one," Dream said

Corpse ended up winning, making Karl freak out but then it was me versus BBH.

"I'm sorry in advance Bad," I apologised, "I didn't go easy on you,"

"Bad, I'm sorry but Skeppy's out your league, after talking to you everyone feels fatigue now I hope you have a save, because right now, I'm digging your deep fucking grave,"

He humphed as every laughed and cheered, muttering a 'language' under his breath

After a few rounds we'd been playing for several hours. We'd played some more quiplash but I think we were all kinda exhausted.

"I think I might stop now guys, thanks tho," Corpse said

"No go that's fine you were playing for a long time last night," George said

"Yeah go get some rest you muffin," Bad said

"Errrrrr," Corpse droned, I felt the vibrations under my headphones

"I'll probably go too," I said

"Going at the same time, that's so sus," Quackity said

"Yeah how many times have you guys fucked since you've been together?" Dream teased

"Langu-" was the last thing I heard when I hung up, smiling. I said bye to my stream and went upstairs to see if Corpse had left yet but he was still with them, laughing.

I looked at him puzzled and he indicated for me to come closer.

He put his headphones on me and I heard:

"Fuck you Bad,"

"You muffin cunt,"

"Fuck you, you bitch,"

"LANGUAGE,"

All at the same time.

I smiled, and looked at him, seeing his grin too.

I gave him back his headphones and he said bye. He put down his headphones, turning off the PC and I kissed him gently.