Prologue: Leaving

Izumi Midoriya Age 4

Today my mom, brother and I are going to the quirk doctor! Today we're gonna find out if my sister, Izuku and I have quirks!

We walk in the hospital and I hear our last name being called by the doctor.

We walk into the room and I go first.

I am told that I do have a quirk. Three quirks to be exact. This is what my mom is told but I listen in.

"Quirk: Quick Flash, Phase

Quirk explained: Quick Flash: has a "Camera" in their head, and they can remember anything such as, name or look. Phase: Can phase into different looks.

Drawback of the quirk: Quick Flash: the pictures in the person's mind can be blurry or fuzzy if they aren't concentrated or if they move and they may get a headache from taking too many pictures in their mind. Phase: The phase only lasts up to 30 minutes before phasing back. After 30 minutes she will start to flicker and change back.

Quirk Flames

Quirk explained Holder can emit a certain emotion coming from their flames; each emotion is a different color. They can change people's emotions with their fire but they do not get burned from the flames. The darker the color the stronger. Their eyes change as well depending on they're own feelings. When they change someone's feelings they may move freely within 20 feet away from her body in any direction but beyond that they must walk towards them or withdraw their flames They can cover their hands, feet, or even their full body in flames. If they engulf their body in flames they can get burned faster and easier than just covering their hands and feet. They cannot use their quirk in water/wet climates.

Pink - Love

Red - Anger

Orange - Irritation

Yellow - Happiness

Mango Orange - Competitiveness

Green - Disgust

Blue - Sadness

Purple - Nervousness

Black - Boredom

White - Calm

Gold - Admiration

Teal - Kindness

Lime - Honesty

Electric Purple - Pain

Emerald Green - Jealousy

Azure Blue - Embarrassment

Drawback of the quirk will get severe headaches and may pass out. They can also burn themselves. They can get heat strokes as well. Not only can these things happen but they can only give a person 2 emotions at a time with a limit of 3 people but it has to be all the same 2 emotions."

My mom takes in all the information and I understand almost instantly. I'm smarter than most 4 year olds.

Soon Izuku goes up but the news isn't pretty.

Apparently Izuku is quirk less. When I hear these words I freeze.

After many long minutes of explaining and tears we head home.

I try and act like everything is fine but I know I shouldn't be near Izuku. I could easily hurt him and all I'm doing is rubbing in the fact that he doesn't have a quirk.

After dinner we go into our rooms and go to sleep.

At midnight I sneak out guilt and sadness coursing through my body but I ignore it.