I raised my eyebrows shocked. "Yea," I say excitedly.

"He made me promise to never talk about it but I can't stay silent"

"Go down to the station and tell them," I said to her and she left.

I need to go see Kilo. I went up to Riccardo and asked could he take me and we made our way there.

I was shaking the whole entire way there. I hope he is okay. He can't die on me. Not now. I didn't even get a chance to tell him how I feel. It was all so much to take in.

I would have never thought those words would come out of Kilos's mouth. I thought he hated me.

But could I really be with him? After all, he is a criminal. A criminal who saved my life. A criminal for who I have deep feelings for. A criminal I might be in love with. No love that's too far.

We arrive at the hospital and I go inside. They said we have to wait to go see him since he's in surgery.

We sat outside his room. I didn't even want to sit down. I just wanted to see him. My legs were shaking and I was terrified. What if he doesn't make it. But I mean he has to have some of the best doctors taking care of him. Right? They wouldn't send him to some people who don't know what there doing. Gosh, he tells me he has feelings for me then he gets shot. Every time something good happens a bad thing is around the corner.

But this is really serious. Scary serious. Today was full of emotions. I was hurt and heartbroken. But I also expressed my feelings.

"Mrs.Valentino" I hear my name being called by a lady and I get up.

"Yes," I say scared.

"He is out of surgery you can now come to see him," she says and takes us to the room.

I walk in and walk towards him. He was resting on the bed with a tube helping him breathe. He looks so peaceful. He sleeps like a baby. I smile and touch his face.

I can't believe I let this happen. It's all my fault. If I would have just went home and listened Kilo wouldn't be here. Dying. Hurt. Sick.

I start crying. I hate myself. For the way, I have been treating him. The hell I have been putting him through the past four weeks. Disrespecting and disobeying him. Everything is so different now. We like each other. There is no more hate between us. Maybe something could finally happen. I see my wedding ring on the dresser. I put it back on.

I pull up a chair and sit next to him. I don't want to leave his side. I hold his hand and lay my head down by him.

I fall asleep.

The next day I woke up to my hand still in his. But his grip was tight. His hand wasn't in mine but mine was in his.

I slowly got out of his grip and stood up. I loom around the room to spot Riccardo but he wasn't here. I walk into the hallway and see Angel, Madison, and Camilla.

"Hey Girl," Madison said getting up and hugging me.

I notice that Angel and Camilla were holding hands

I pointed that out and they started laughing.
"We kind of like each other" Angel said shyly. I had a feeling this would happen.

I smile "Well I'm happy for you guys," I say and we head to the lunchroom.

I told them everything from what my father did to Kilo admitting his feelings to him getting shot.