Another cousins place

My mother in law was going to go back home to help pack the rest of our clothes and pack the car up since we were going to have a car company take our car here. Before she left she took us to her brother's son place. She told us to stay there since there were extra room and since it's her brother them only, they will love us more.  Johnny went back to working while I stayed and watch Brave. I was puking and craving for sour and sweet things. Also my lower stomach was aching. That's when I remember I haven't had my period ever since I came to Minnesota. I took a pregnancy test and came back positive. When my mother in law found out, I don't know what was running through her mind. One day I was laying on the sofa sick and she came up to me and said, " You are still young and we haven't settle into a house yet. You should take this medicine and kill the baby."
I was so shocked at her words. Who in the world will kill their own child. Yes I was young but abortion was never a option for me. " Mom if you want me to take the medicine then wait until Johnny comes home from work. If he agrees with you then I will take the medicine."
MIL* " Why are you so stupid. Just take it. Why wait for Johnny to come home. He don't need to know."
" Well this is also Johnny's kid, so I will wait for him first."
MIL* " If you don't want to take it then don't take it. Don't tell Johnny about this too."
I was so upset that I really wanted to go back to my mom. But then I also thought of the baby. I'm still underage so who will help me take care of the baby? Do I do child support on him? How do I go back? So many things came into my mind. When Johnny got home I told Johnny and he and his mom got into a argument. She raised her hands and said, " ok Johnny, you are my mom. I'm doing this for your benefit only. Since you are so smart for now on your are my mom and I am your child." She then got on her knees and back up. She did that two times. I was still young so I didn't understand why she was doing all that. We went to the room to sleep and Johnny said that whatever his mom tells me or gives me to eat, don't eat until he comes back. Next morning Johnny is off to work and here I am back on the sofa laying down and watching Brave.
MIL* " I told you not to tell Johnny, why did you tell Johnny? You made him yell at me! What's wrong with you today too?"
" Mom he is the father of my unborn child so I will have to tell him. I'm not feeling well so I'm just laying down."
MIL* " Oh take this medicine then. It helps a lot. Don't worry baby will be fine if you take this medicine."
I took a glance at the medicine and it was the same exact medicine she gave me yesterday. I took the medicine and said " I'll wait for Johnny to come home and if he agrees on me taking this medicine then I'll take it then." She got scared and took the medicine away. Night came and I told Johnny the same thing. I told him I was too scared to eat anything today or drink anything today because I didn't know what they put in the food. Johnny was worried so he ended up not working anymore. My mother in law tried a couple more times but I wouldn't take it. Johnny got yelled at for leaving work also. Then it was time for her to leave back to Cali.