After the service

After the services we went back home to clean. Days went by to weeks and weeks went by to months. I stop ditching school after my dad pass away. I stop drinking and I stop sneaking out. My mom got remarried couple of  months after my dad pass away due to the relatives disowning us. We moved out of Fresno and straight to Sacramento. That's where I met Johnny again. I met him through my mom's sister son Vue. We met three times when I lived in Fresno. We started talking and I started my freshman year. We dated in November to December and in the early January I decided to marry my husband because my mom was still treating me bad. I would stay after school for homework and get bitch at. I joined in sports and got yelled at. She was so in love with her husband that she didn't want him to disown her due to her bad kids. She decided to kick me out so I told my mom I'll be going back to Fresno to live with my older sister. "Johnny my mom said for me to leave so I'll be going back to Fresno after I get a approval that I can go live with my sister" I said talking on the phone that night.
"Don't go and just come marry me. I'll take care of you and love you"
" I want to marry you out of love and not because I'm getting kicked out"
" I'll pick you up tomorrow so leave school when you get there ok"
I decided well I'll just get married and leave the family once and for all. I got ready the next day and dropped of my sister uniform for her jrotc class. After giving her the clothes I didn't tell her I was going to leave and get married. I got into the car and left for the day. My mom called saying she will call the cops and for to go back but I said no.
"Once I leave, I'm not coming back mom. I decided to get marry and start a life. Don't wait for me because I won't come back."
We hung up the phone and then they went over to talk to my parents about the wedding.