"A-alright" Langa said.

"Then, I'll bring some over!" She said happily as she and her daughters then left the room, shutting the door behind.

"It's quite rowdy" Langa comments as he stands up to sit next to me.

"A huge family only embarasses you" Reki says as he took out his book of the different types of skateboard that he's been trying to find for a while.

After a good few minutes later, Reki's mom came by from my aunts cafe shop and brought us some delicious cake. We also drank some warm coffee to accompany the meal. As the boys and I discussed what board Langa should get I started snoozing off on Langa's shoulder.

I didn't feel myself being carried on Reki's bed and was tucked in as I was in dream land. I felt a hand brush my cheek so gently but I didn't know who it was. While I napped, the boys went to Reki's shed where he built skateboards.

*•*•*•*•*•*•

The days went on and Reki helped built Langas skate board. We've been skating inside, ouride everywhere. Ive been getting the hang of it more and I was lucky enough to already learn how to do an Ollie on my skateboard. But my landing wasn't perfect since I fell and landed on my butt.

At the moment I just finished going up and down a ramp when I hear a yelp from Langa making me stop skating as I got worried.

"Langa are you okay?" I yell out as I skated towards the blue haired teen who was on the floor. His new cool skateboard rolled away from him from his fall.

"Ouch! Huh?! Blood!" Langa freaked out making me let out a nervous chuckle as I did my best to calm him down.

"You're overreacting" I hear Reki say when suddenly Langa fainted making him fall back but I quuckly went on the floor on my knees, catching his fall as I placed his head on my lap.

I ignored the stinging pain on my knees again, knowing I grazed my knees. I took of my knee pads earlier because I wanted to learn to not always rely on them. Reki helped me carry the unconscious Langa as we placed him on some stairs. We waited for him to wake up as I offered the blue haired teen some water so he can be hydrated.

"You sometimes bleed when you snowboard right?" Reki asks the boy as I helped bandaged Langa's fingers while Rekie tended my knee.

"Almost never, it's mainly bruises or broken bones" Langa says as I cleaned of a cut from his long fingers.

"Oh, I see, but for sating it's like a rite of passing, the more you fall, the better you get. So bail to your hearts content" Reki said confidently as he patted my thigh, indicating he's done with patching up my knee.

"You make it sound like it's none of your business, but then, it was like that in snowboarding, too" Langa said letting out a small smile that made my eyes widen at seeing this look on him as I still held his hand. Whoa he looks so beautiful when he smiles. Ah my heart.

"I feel the same way, to surfing" I say to him which made him look down at me with a genuine smile as he gave my hand a gentle squeeze. *screams*

"So, Langa, why did you come here to Okinawa, did your parents, get relocated?" Reki asked as I removed my hand away from Langa's hold and sat up but leaned back a bit on the stairs as I looked at the sunset.

"It's because my dad died, this is where my mom grew up. I was looking for a job that I could help out with the family income"Langa spoke making me frown. Ah, I see now.

"I see"Reki says.

"Like I've asked Y/n before when she came here, is it boring here? I mean it doesn't snow, you can't snowbaord" Reki said solemnly.