I'd risk my own happiness for yours

No ones POV {a while later, at the patio}
"We did it!" Elsa cried happily, as she threw her arms around Jack. "You did it. Oh. You are still one amazing woman" he told her with a playful smirk. "Still?" She asked.
"Always" he told her sincerely. They kissed for second, feeling blissful.
They broke apart when they heard a Scottish woman cry out "Oh Elsa thank heavens I found you woman."
"Merida?" Elsa questioned, not understanding what her friend was doing in front of her,and not back in New York.
Catching her breathe for a second Merida said "I have been driving around these roads for hours. This place is impossible to find."
"What are you doing--"
"Move away from that bottle" she motherly instructed, while pointing a finger at the bottle in Elsa's hand.
"Why? What--"
"Elsa the third dose is permanent"
"Permanent?" Jack asked.
"Yes, as in 'Forever'."
Not understanding what could possibly be bad about immorality Elsa asked "And that's a bad thing because...?"
Hearing Jack sigh behind her, she turned her head towards him and asked "what?"
Getting no answer, she turned her attention back towards the curly red head, fast enough that she didn't see his pained face.
Elsa then decided to speak her opinion, "I mean, we're talking about immortality here. This is an unimaginable gift-- to be young forever? You can't just throw this away without even considering it."
"No, no, no. It's not a gift, it's a curse" Merida tried reasoning.
Gently taking the bottle off Elsa's hands, Jack inspected it for a moment, then said "there's only one dose left here. You were going to be the biggest star Broadway had ever seen. The stage, the fans, the spotlight...and it all would have happened for you, except..."
"My knee" Elsa said quietly.
"You can have that all back now" he softly told her, indicating her to the tonic, then continued speaking "you can be the new star of your show." After a while of pregnant silence Elsa softly spoke her thoughts aloud, not breaking eye contact with him "I could, could I."
He nodded, with a false smile placed upon his face.
Another short silence followed until she decided to ask "and you really want that for me?"
"I just want to make you happy, Elsa. That's all I've ever wanted from the first day we met. I've just never really been good at it. So...yes. If this is what makes you happy, this is what I want." he genuinely answered. "No,no,no,no. Don't be crazy, Elsa" Merida intervened, while snatching away the bottle. "You will lose everything. Can you really say goodbye to Rapunzel forever? Never see your grandkids? *sigh* come on. You can't give all that up" She said trying to put common sense into her best friends head.
"It's your choice, Elsa" Jack spoke up, trying to not to crumble. Knowing fully well that if she were to take it, he may lose the one girl he ever loved. However he wanted her to be happy, and he couldn't help risk give up on his own happiness, for hers. Elsa turned her attention back towards him, her eyes full of pure love, and admiration, as she gently stroked from his hair down his jawline. "You were the most handsome man I'd ever seen" she affectionately told him. As her hand lingered for a while longer caressing his face. He couldn't help gently smile down at her. Until she turned around grabbed the tonic and walked away. As she walked further away, all his walls came crumbling down. Knowing he lost her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be in process this week.