An old ghost

Walking out of the back door and now entering the patio Elsa started walking around hoping to not run into her ex. "Oh! Where did that boy go?" She told herself as she was looking around for Eugene. Fate must of loved to mess around with her, since the last person she wanted to see had spotted her. "Elsa" jack yelled, on instinct to hearing her name she turned around. "It is you" he accused, when he said that her eyes widened she then hesitated but managed to say "it is not", she then quickly turned her head, and began to walk away from him in a fast pace. He got up from one of the patio seats, and started to walk after her "I'm just confused on how you could look like that" he said.
"I'm sure I don't know you, so if you'll just excuse me--"
"Elsa your ass" she then stopped her pace, "pardon?" She asked. "I recognize that ass, I know that ass *she got nervous and flustered, he approached closer and she covered her mouth with both hands, hoping for him to not rat her out, as he kept accusing her* I fell in love with that ass. God help me, I spent a better half of the 80s worshipping that ass."
For a moment forgetting the circumstances she was in she quickly faced him, with a wide grin for the compliment "really?" She asked.
"It is you" he said, confused about seeing his past lover the same age as their daughter. "Hello Jack, it's been a while" she sassed raising her brows at him. He looked her up and down, with his mouth hanging loose, confusion evident on his face. "I need a drink" he said.
"I'll get it for you come" she spoke casually. She quickly got a glass and filled it with wine, then quickly took the tonic out of her bag and pored some in his drink. Behind her he said " I also need a priest, there's gotta be a priest around here somewhere, this is Italy" he then looked around and spoke aloud "where are all the priest." Elsa then turned around handing him his drink and said with an annoyed tone "oh my god stop being so dramatic, I have a perfectly reasonable explanation."
He then replied in and accusing tone pointing a finger at her " there is nothing reasonable about this --or you." She closed her eyes and calmly said "okay lets just take a deep breath" he interrupted her,raising a hand he said "don't tell me what to do" Elsa starred at him as he began to chug down his cup of wine. He finished it and walked away "where are you going?" She asked, "to find a cop. This can't be legal" he said pointing at her, when he suddenly collapsed to the ground. Looking around to make sure nobody had witnessed anything, she began to drag him further into the garden. Forgetting that she left the tonic right on the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once she finished dragging him, he began waking up. "*cough, cough*Wh-what happened" he asked confused about the change of setting. Elsa squatted down and said "you're going to be very angry."
"Distinct possibility, if your involved in any way" he said looking up at her. Elsa began pacing back and forth as she tried explaining to him the situation she was in "my knee was the size of a grapefruit, Jack, and-and there was this tonic and it was magical and I took a sip and I turned young, Merida found it in the back of the theater--well who knows how long that's been there but I had no choice so in a way it's kinda like fate, and I hated Eugene *when she said 'and I hated Eugene' she scrunched up her face and stomped her foot to the ground, then continued explaining her story* I hated him because I thought he was some kind of skirt chaser*she said in a childish voice and continued* but he really loves her and she really loves him back, and okay I admit I originally came here to stop the wedding, at first but then you know as it turns out I umm, I kissed him" she had said while having her hand on her hip. Jack still on the ground just raised both arms with a glint of jealousy in his eyes and said "of coarse." She decided to continue explaining, and said in remorse "and now it's all gone terribly wrong somehow."
"Well then you haven't lost your touch" he said getting up, but once he stood up his pants fell down. Elsa looked at his fallen pants for a bit, deciding to help him out she got down on her knees and helped him by raising up his pants adjusting his belt. She then continued the conversation and told him " this isn't a joke Jack"
"I'm serious Elsa how can you do something like this to our daughter!"
"I know it's terrible are you mad at me?"she said looking up at him.
"Wait hold up--did you drug me?" He asked her pointing an accusing finger at her with a serious face looking down at her.
She shrugged it off like nothing and replied "of coarse I drugged you, you were going to drop a dime on me plus I can really use your help"
"You drugged me!" He exclaimed, yelling at her. Quickly standing up she angrily shot back " I was thinking about our daughter!"
"Oh! Sure you were" he then recognized his hands looking young again and inspected himself. While he was doing this Elsa walked to her bag on the ground and brought him her mirror. As soon as he saw his reflection in the mirror his eyes widened like saucers , then screamed "aaaaahhh!" And passed out once more. Elsa just stood there like nothing and mumbled "right."
She walked up to him, and fanned him with her wallet repeating his name,
"Jack"
"Jack!"
He Hhhmm unconsciously on the ground. Gaining consciousness he quickly shot up and said "what you do to me this time, wait a minute whose voice is that?" He looked around confused and said "is that my voice *fake coughing* hey that's me *deep voice*hey that's me, *regular voice*why do I sound like that? It's so weird Elsa" he frantically told her. With an annoyed expression she showed him his reflection once more, by handing him her mirror. He slapped himself to check if this was all real, unlike her although still unbelievable he realized quickly that this was really happening. Standing up while still looking at his reflection he said "Wow Elsa, this-it's a miracle" a smile beginning to spread on his face while talking. Still on the ground and annoyed she sarcastically said while raising her hands "I know, I know your young again been there done that*getting up she continued speaking rationally* your missing the point, listen to me" she said while holding his shoulders to grab his attention. "Yeah" he said like a child who got too open the best gift. "I ruined our daughter's happiness and this one chance of love so I need you to help me fix it" she spoke with a wide smile giddily. "Yeah, well, you can check that off your to-do list, because I already fixed it" he smiled at her. Her giddy attitude quickly turned serious as she asked "what do you mean?"
"Well Eugene spilled the whole can of beans I told him no witness no crime *he shrugged, while her eyes widened in realization* just deny until he dies, it's all good" he said softly caressing her cheek, then began to walk away. "No. Jack! No--" she yelled frustrated, and threw her wallet at him, he turned around as she walked up to him and said "Rapunzel overheard him talking about the kiss he has to confess"
"Uh-oh" he said getting frustrated himself.
"Yeah I told her that he has to tell her the truth, so that she could trust him, but if he doesn't tell her, she'll just think he's trying to cover it up and that means he'll cheat on her again, we have to fix this" she pleaded.
Shaking his head he told her "wow to see your mind at work *he rolled two fingers around each side of his head when he said 'mind'* is both fascinating and repugnant"
"Oh my god you are completely useless I remember now why I divorced you ."
He then spat back "oh! It was not a divorce it was an exorcism" then continued walking towards the house.
"You cheated on me"
"One time, mid-life crises!"
"And then you lied about it!"
"Then I told you the truth and you kicked me out"
She closed her eyes frustrated, stopped him from continuing the bickering even further and said "I don't have time for this, where could Eugene be think Jack" then walked passed him.
"Think?" He yelled walking behind her " I can't think because you see I'm thirty years younger then I was a minute ago I can't believe you got me into this wait" he stopped himself and said "yes I can" and began to run telling her to wait up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arriving Italy, rolling her luggage through the airport holding her cellphone between her shoulder and cheek Merida had been trying to contact Elsa but kept getting sent to voicemail. So she decided to leave her an urgent message before going on her way to look for her "I hope I'm not too late" she told herself then started to leave her message"listen I read this journal in which I had brought with me, I've just arrived here in Italy, look whatever happens Do NOT take a third dose" she then hung up and and kept walking through the airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rapunzel stepped outside with a beautiful long gown with a sigh. "Rapunzel" Eugene called out affectionate, she turned to look at him with as big smile, hoping he'd confess. "Wow you look like a princess" he told her, disappointment was written all over her, when she realized that wasn't what she expected to hear. He was aiming to kiss her lips, but ended up kissing her cheek since she turned her face away. Looking at her he asked concerned "whats wrong?"
"Nothing, nothing what's wrong with you?" She faked a smile along with fake perkiness.
"Nothing" smiled back.
She began to walk towards a bench, once she took a seat she told him "look I don't want any secrets between us, that's not the way to start a marriage."
"I totally agree" he said.
She raised an eyebrow at him and continued talking "so you would tell me the truth of anything stupid you might have done in the past? Distant, recent, whatever?"
He hesitated for a while on what to say then said "um..well look Rapunzel, what I'm trying to say is that, well, I..."
Unknown to them Jack and Elsa were leaned up against a wall hearing their conversation. "Wait he's going to tell her" Elsa told him while holding his shoulder.
"Umm" Eugene was still thinking of what to say, he was about to confess when suddenly his conversation with his in law popped up. He didn't want to lose her, but most importantly he didn't want to hurt her, so he decided to say "of coarse I would" Rapunzel smiled softly after he said he would, but all hope for a confession failed when he said "if I had something, to you know, to confess." "Damn" Elsa said quietly enough for only her and Jack to hear.Rapunzel stood up and began to walk away from him, heading back inside. "Rapunzel" he softly called. "I seriously messed things up" Elsa said with her hands on her cheeks, torn that she's the cause of all this. "And how" Jack said.
Elsa then eagerly faced him and said "okay what's our plan?"
"Ha! "Our" plan"?" He sarcastically said. But he knew that he was stuck helping her out, part of it because he wanted to see his little girl happy, but another part of him knew that though he might never admit it to her, he would go to ends of the world for her because, he never stopped loving her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long chapter. I can't wait for you guys to read up on the next chapter it's my favorite & full of Jelsa.