Guilt

No ones Pov
Stars lit up the night time sky. Elsa had barely managed to walk away from her daughter as well as her daughter's friends, who were all most likely to expect a hangover the next day. As she was walking around she found Eugene standing alone, with a thoughtful face looking at what appeared to be a lake from the stone bridge he was leaning on. Having in mind that what she was doing was the right thing to do Elsa began to approach him. "Penny for your thoughts?" she asked. "Um well there's not really much to think about I just can't believe that--"
"That your about to get married the day after tomorrow?" She finished for him. "Ha yeah it's just unbelievable that a guy with a playboy reputation like mine managed to ever *he began to speak each word softly as he was lost in her eyes as she slowly leaned closer to his face* fall in lo-" he was then silenced once there lips had touched. He pulled away quickly after that and said " I-I can't believe you just did that, I can't believe I just did that I've had to much to drink" he spoke with a regretful tone, his features scrunching up showing how devastated he felt about the situation. "Oh, oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the champagne--" She told him feigning innocence. "No,no,no, you don't understand *elsa turned facing him confused, and curious on what he'd have to say* I swore I was through with other women for good." Her confused face quickly turned guilty as he kept talking. "Rose,Rapunzel dared me to be a better person, and I thought I could. Because she believed in me more than anyone has in my entire life, but now this? I don't think I can be the man she wants me to be, or the man she deserves. I'm not good enough for her. Right?"
She couldn't even look him straight in the eye she didn't know what to say Eugene turned out to be the opposite of what she thought he would be, he truly loved her daughter and here she was ruining what could be her daughter's happy ending, she didn't even have a chance to speak as he continued "I'm sorry, Rose, this isn't your fault it's mine. I have to go" he said as he ran away from her. Swimming in a pool of guilt the only thought that crossed Elsa's mind was 'what have I done.'