𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘈/𝘯- 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴

♡𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖♡
You had been in the shower for a while singing what you thought was quietly, but little did you know your boyfriend could actually hear you from the room you shared. You hummed and sang until you finished your shower you got out and dried off and dressed yourself and walked out your boyfriend saying there leaning on the wall beside the door, "what?" You asked he smiled "you should sing more often, you have a good voice".

♡𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝♡
You were just cleaning your room. You knew no one was home and you thought that Tommy was going to be a little later. So you blasted your music and sang to it. Dramatically swaying around as you hit most of the note of the song. You hadn't heard him before he said something "May I join you?" You jumped, it was Tommy standing there leaning against the doorframe smirking. (You sang Wilbur's song your new boyfriend-)

♡𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘♡
You had this song Tubbo stuck in your head "spin me right round baby right round" (I'm not sorry-) you were just hardcore vibing to the song, until "It's catchy isn't it?" A familiar voice rang out through the room "Yeah Tubbo it is".

♡𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘♡
You just liked the particular song that came on the radio while you were driving, completely forgetting your phone had butt-dialled Darryl. Let's just say he heard everything.

♡𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎♡
"So shut your dirty mouth if I could burn this town, I wouldn't hesitate" (if anyone knows this song, marry me), he was silently listening to you quietly sing while on stream.

♡𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢♡
You and him were just being goofs in the kitchen singing while cleaning (anyone else do this?).

♡𝚂𝚊𝚙𝙽𝚊𝚙♡
"He's in your bed, but I'm in your twitch chat" (hehheheh) you sang, why? Well, cause why not?