01.

He was buying some McDonald's for her. It was her all time favorite. He was waiting for the food to be placed in a paper bag when his phone started vibrating. It was a call from his wife.

"Hey Anna." He said to her. He hadn't heard from her since last month. Ever since the argument they had, they went their separate ways and started living their own lives.

Anna asked him how Estelle was and many more questions. He had to hang up on her because she had been talking way too much. 

When he got home he found a big orange envelope folded in half in the mailbox. Opening it and reading it, he saw that they were divorce papers. Any other person would be sad or heartbroken to see those papers, but he wasn't. He was in fact happy. Happier than he was before.

He didn't have to deal with her alcoholic ass anymore. Neither did Estelle.

Anna would come drunk home almost every night, and would destroy everything that was made out of glass. The wine glass, vases, mirrors, anything that was glass. She'd say Luke was the reason why she drinks so much. She would notice the way he would look at her daughter, eyes always filled with lust.

He would sometimes moan "Elle" while having sex with his wife. He would reach his climax by imagining Estelle under him, moans loud and nails raking down his back, begging to go faster.

He would jerk off to the image of her lips wrapped around his length or the image of her riding him, breasts bouncing up and down.

Anna was aware that he liked her daughter and not her, but she was okay with that. She was only with him for money. That's what the whole arguement was about last month. That's what made him snap, he kicked her out and threw all of her stuff away.

While the adults argued, Estelle was in her room bawling her eyes out while covering her ears, wishing that all the yelling down stairs would just stop. She heard the front door being slammed shut and then silence surrounded her. Only her tiny sobs could be heard.

Luke had slept in her room that day, comforting her the best way he could. Although he was filled with anger, the puffy cheeks, red nose, and tear stained cheeks is what made him forget about why he was angry. Nothing else mattered to him, all he wanted to do was be there for her and he was.

He got startled when he got a text, he has been standing by the mailbox that whole time.

Elle: come pick me up?
Me: on my way.

He moved away from his mailbox and got in his car. He drove for about 5 minutes and reached her school. She was outside waiting already, looking down at her phone.

She's always on her phone, he thinks.

She gets in the car and puts on her seatbelt. He just stares at her. Thinking back to what he did earlier, he smiles to himself and drives back to his house.

When they get there he tells her that they need to talk.

She immediately gets scared and puts her phone away. She looks at him and sees he's already looking at her. She smiles at him and he does the same.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She says clasping her hands together and he purposely stays quiet. He takes a deep breath and leans back on the counch. He rests his elbows on his knees and turns his head to look at her.

His eyes widen at the sight of her cleavage. He quickly raised his gaze and saw her cheeks flush but she made no move in pulling up her shirt.

"Your mom sent some papers and I read it over and-" she cuts him off.

"What did those papers say?" She says while scooting at the end of her seat.

"They were divorce papers baby girl, and I'm going to sign them." He says while going over to her and places his hand on her thigh.

She sits up straight but feels like she's slowly melting just from his touch. She wants more than just a hand on her thigh.

She realeses a breathe, not realizing she was holding it. She looks down to where his hand is and peeks through her eyelashes to look at him.

He's slowly hardening. He smirks and puts his other on her cheek and starts caressing it. He leans towards her and brushes his lips against her ear, lip ring cold unlike her ear that has heated up.

"I want to try something, it'll be wrong but I've been holding back." He whispers. She gasps and feels a wet sensation in between her legs, cause her to press them together.

She turns her head slightly, his lips just about a centimeter away from her own. She looks up him and then looks back down to his lips.

His lips brush against hers, sending a slight electric feeling throughout her whole body. She goes to lean in, tired of him hesitating.

Before she can press her lips against his, her phone is vibrating. She jumps back and retrieves it, running up the stairs and into her room.

She slides down her door and tries to control her breathing. She looks down at her phone and sees the caller ID.

It's her mom.

She answers and hears her mother voice, "I just saved you honey, don't want him trying anything with you."