Chapter 35- Aftermath

Start from the beginning

You laugh out loud. The boys are chaotic together. Imagine what they'll find out about your not so innocent text messages. You blushed. LiuMei will love the surprise.

LiuMei look questionably at your sudden flushed face," What are you reading that makes you blush like that?"

You cough a little, " Taehyungs , he sends a driver to come and get us. And Bang PD got me a bodyguard. Gosh, Tae!!!"

LiuMei clapped her hands together and said dreamily, "Oh Yunru Taehyungs is so romantic, you never knew what hides behind those blank stares. Marry him please!"

You smile," I know right...his taking me somewhere on a date after the Invirso binding. After you met with Sejin, you, my friend got the privilege to spend time with the stylists and get to have lunch with them-

LiuMei eyes bulge out, "What!!! OMG Yunru ...they are royalty...no intern even got into their office or eat with them...and I get to lunch with them ...oh my."

You chuckle" They must show you everything cause you will be assisting them at the concert-oops classified info."

"What did you just say Yunru?" She asked you with caution yet to become too excited prematurely.

You winced, " please don't mention it to anyone... you'll be going with them to the Japan concert. I might be booked on the same flight as the staff ,not to bring suspicion, but it depends on the day of the concert and my internship."

"Omg, it will be so dope!!! I can't wait to talk to Me Dholakia. She's so friendly and such a talented designer and stylist." She looks so happy.

Two guys were waiting for you in the foyer

Two guys were waiting for you in the foyer. LiuMei was so giddy while you drown in nerves. You sent Ms Bai a text informing her about the invirso binding. She told you not to be  concern because the company of your soulmate offered, no insists on paying the full cost of the procedure.

You and LiuMei bowed respectfully and escorted to the van. You looked like super-rich celebrities, and even the hotel staff raised their eyebrows wondering where the two of you are going. You were their esteem guest for almost two weeks.

Your assigned bodyguard smile and introduce himself as Park Sughoo.

Inside the van, you and LiuMei were squealing with excitement because they told you that you could enjoy the Korean snacks and juices.

" whoa, Yunru I feel like a superstar!"LiuMei gushed. Munching on caramel buttered flavoured pringles.

"You are already one. Didn't you know all the staff of Bighit are celebrities in their own right? ARMY knows every bodyguard's name, strange that you such an avid ARMY member but doesn't know these facts." You pointed out, LiuMei just pouts and hit you lightly on the arm.

LiuMei giggle,"It's true, though. But my mind is only on Jimin. He is the epitome of sexiness, but after the stunt, I pulled yesterday ...I'm too embarrassed to meet him."