Back home to the house

~Evas POV~

I almost died when Anna told me what the receptionist had said, also it serves Anna right that she messed with me by walking out. My legs are so sore today. After Anna and I finished packing we got into the elevator and headed down. It didn't make it any better that I literally waddled out of the elevator and the receptionist that had talked to Anna was sitting there. Anna stopped at the counter to check out while I waddled out the doors and to the car with my suitcase. Anna finished checking out and ran up to me, grabbing my suitcases from my hands. "Lemme get those for you bubs", Anna chuckles. "Ahaha very funny", I say. I waddle the rest of the way to the car and pull myself up into the seat. Anna puts our suitcases in the trunk. Once she gets done she opens the drivers side door and starts the car.
We begin to drive back home to the house.

-Flash forward 20 minutes-

~Anna's POV~

I pull into the driveway and look over at Eva. She's sound asleep, she must be so sore from last night. It was worth the noise complaints honestly. I lightly shake her shoulder to wake her up. She yawns and stumbles out of the car. "Jesus I forgot how sore I am", she mutters. I laugh to myself and grab our bags from the trunk. We walk up to the doors and head in. Katie is sitting on the couch, oh lord I just know she's going to say something.

"Oh hey guys", Katie says. "Hi", Eva replies. "Looks like someone's a little sore huh Eva", Katie sneers. "Uhm", Eva says. "What did y'all do a workout or something", she laughs. "Something like that", I chuckle. She shakes her head laughing. "Well I'm glad you're back now", she says. Eva and I head up the stairs and Eva is just struggling. "Jeez you can't even get up the stairs bubs", I whisper. "Shut up Anna, it's your fault you used 4 freaking fingers", Eva says loudly. "ANNA EVA WTF", I hear Katie scream. "Run run run", I say. "I literally cant", Eva replies. I drop our stuff and pick Eva up, I sprint up the stairs and go into my room. I set her on my bed and go and get our stuff. I come back up and Evas under the covers watching Death Note. "Aw is my bubba feeling better?", I say chuckling. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "I'm going to order dons", I say picking up the phone.

~Evas pov~

I dont even want to do anything today, I'm glad Anna ordered food because I was getting hungry. After she finishes ordering she hops in bed with me. "Bubba", She says. I cup her face with my hands "what's up boob", I say softly. "Can we fuck in the shower sometime" she says. "Omg Anna is that literally all you could think about", I laugh. "Well I wanted to in the hotel but we can save it for another time", she says. "Yes we can fuck in the shower next time Anna" I lay back laughing. She cuddles up next to me until our food comes. She goes downstairs to get the food. She is the best girlfriend ever, I'm glad things our going so smoothly for us, I just hope she doesn't fall into an episode. She's been doing so much better and I'm proud of her. I feel myself drifting into a soft sleep, just as I close my eyes I hear "Connor no she is not your girlfriend she is mine", Anna yells. "She will never be with you, you tricked her into liking girls now let me upstairs", Connor screams. "You'll have to get through me first you oaf", Anna says. All of the sudden I hear a gunshot and screams.