Hanging out

~Fast forward a couple of weeks, Anna and Eva have been growing more closer~

Anna POV~

Eva and I have been kinda flirtatious with each other, I can't believe I fell for her. I just don't know if she feels the same way. Or if she even likes girls in that way. I have to find out, and I think I'll do that tonight.

It's early in the morning when I wake up but I don't care. I head downstairs and put a pot of coffee on. Not many minutes later, I hear footsteps come down the stairs.

"Goodmorning boon", Eva says in her sleepy voice.

"Why goodmorning bubba", I reply.

"So," I continued, "Would you want to go get some dons and head up to the park and watch the sun go down with me?".

I hold my breath and wait for her answer. She looks up at me with her brown eyes and nods yes. Hopefully I will be able to tell her how I feel.

~Switching POV-

Anna-Ok bubba be ready by 6.

Eva-Already that sounds good, how do you want me to dress?

Anna-Whatever you want to wear, I just want you to be comfy.

Eva blushes a little bit and heads upstairs to change.

~Anna's POV~

I cannot wait to hang out with her tonight, I've been holding my feelings for her in for too long. It's only 4 so I lay in my bed and play some minecraft. At about 5:30 I get up and change into a flannel open with a sports bra on and gray champion sweatpants. I do my makeup a little but not too much.

"Evaaa are you ready??"

"Yes I am", she replies

"Ok meet me downstairs, I'm driving".

I go downstairs and grab my keys, soon Eva comes down and heads out to my car. We both get in and she turns on some music. We jam out to music and all of a sudden I put my hand on her thigh.

Eva looks at my hand and looks at me.

"Sorry", I quickly blurt out and remove my hand.

"No you're good, I'd actually prefer your hand there", Eva says with a smile.

I put my hand back and give a slight squeeze, I can tell Eva likes it but she shows no reaction.

~Evas POV~

As soon as she put her hand back onto my thing, my heart starting racing and I immediately felt butterflies. We pull into dons and we each get some food. Anna doesn't take her hand off of my thigh the whole way until we get to the park.

We enter the park and it is so pretty, the sun is about to go down so we set up a blanket and begin to eat our food. Every once awhile I see Anna glance up at me and smile. I fall a little harder each time.

The sun is about to go down and Anna slides her hand into mine.

"I need to tell you something Eva", she says.

"What is it boon"?

"I really really like you, I wanted to tell you so if you don't feel the same way, atleast my feelings are out there", she says.

My heart skips a beat, this is what I wanted, I can't believe it's happening. Before I know it, I put my hand on Anna's check and pull her in for a kiss. The kiss is not too slow but not aggressive. I've been waiting to do this.

Anna pulls away for a moment and asks me, "So you like me than right?".

I chuckle and say yes, absolutely. Anna giggles and pulls me in for another kiss. After that we head back to her car, before we get in I ask if we could take it slow, she nods and mentions that she was going to ask the same thing.

Anna's POV~

No goddamn way did she just kiss me. Holy shit. I cannot believe that just happened, it was magical. She looked so hot in the fading sunlight, oh the things I would d-.

I was cut off by Eva asking if she could play her music, I smiled and said sure. I placed my hand on her thigh, a little higher than before. I could see her face turning red. I gave her a little squeeze which made her turn even more red.

~20 minutes later the girls arrive at the house~

Eva POV~Anna lightly shakes me, making me realize that we are home and I must have fallen asleep. I can't stop thinking about what happened so I wanted to cuddle with her, it'd be more closer than usual.

"Boon", I say looking up at Anna.

"Yes bubba?", she tilts her head.

"Can we cuddle tonight", I giggle.

Anna giggles and agrees. We both agree that we will sneak around before we tell the girls. As soon as we head inside, we head up to Anna's room. The girls are both asleep.

Anna's POV~

We enter my room and both collapse on my bed, exhausted. I pull Eva on top me and give her a kiss. Her lips are so soft, I will never get tired of that feeling. I give her head scratches until we both fall asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

-Sorry this ended the same as the other part, but don't worry, there will be different stuff-

—End of chapter—