A new oppurtunity

Anna POV~

I open my eyes and see the sun shining through my blinds and I realize it's already morning. I stretch and head downstairs to have some breakfast.

"Good morning Anna", my mother says.

"Morning mom!", I say back

"Your brother is still asleep so please try and keep the noise down", my mom states.

I give her a thumbs up and grab the box of Cheerios. After I'm done eating, I take a quick glance at my phone. "Hmm, I wonder what this is", I think to myself as I see an email from a house called the Top Talent House.

I read some more about it and decide that I really want to go and meet new people. I beg my mom and tell her how great of an opportunity it is. She reluctantly agrees and I immediately schedule the flight.

~Fast forward to Anna getting off of the flight in LA~

Anna POV~

As soon as I hear the plane wheels touch the runway I snap awake, eager to get off. There is a man waiting outside the airport with a car. He greets me and says he is the manager, while doing so he opens the door to the car and I see the most beautiful girl sitting in the backseat.

"Damn, she's really cute", I whisper to myself.

I turn to the manager and say "Thank you for this opportunity!".

He replies with "I am happy you were able to come".

And with that I get in the backseat, not wanting to introduce myself but at the same time, I don't want to be awkward the whole car ride.

I hold out my hand and say "Hi, I'm Anna Shumate, the girl shakes it and replies with "Wow nice to meet you, my name is Eva Cudmore".

I smile and admire her beauty, her short hair, her brown eyes. Everything about her seems perfect. I quickly notice she's wearing a lot of butterfly stuff. I make a mental note in my head.

Before I even began saying anything, we pull up to a beautiful house. "Holy shit", I think to myself.

The manager opens the door and we both get out, two more girls come out of the house and they both introduce themselves.

~We are still in Anna's POV btw~

"Hi my name is Katie Pego", the girl with the darker brown hair says.
I reply with "Hey I am Anna Shumate, and it's nice to meet you Katie".

She smiles and the blonde one steps up to me, offers the same basic introduction but her name is Sabrina Quesada. Apparently she would rather be called Sab.

After meeting everyone, I decide to go inside and unpack. I haven't even gotten started on unpacking when I heard a knock at my door.

~Switching up the POV styles~

Anna-Who is it?

Eva-It's me, Eva

Anna-Oh ok, you can come in, I was just about to start putting my stuff away.

Eva opens the door and shuts it behind her, Anna looks at her and quickly glances away, Eva is stunning.

Anna-What did you need?

Eva-I was just checking in and seeing how everything was going.

Anna-Oh I thought you were maybe going to help me unpack, (she lets out a chuckle).

Eva-I can help if you want, (she starts to dig through a suitcase, sorting out clothes).

~Fast forward a couple of hours, where Eva and Anna are laying on Anna's bed.

~Evas POV~

I cannot believe how pretty Anna is, I can't help but occasionally stare. I have never felt this way about another girl, and it's so early too. I will just have to see how this goes.

Anna looks up at me and asks, "Do you maybe want to watch Ice Age with me?"

"Sure, but just to let you know, I might fall asleep it's been a long day", I reply.

Anna turns on the movie and I scoot closer to her. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep and my head had landed on her shoulder. I could feel her looking at me but I was so tired that I just fell asleep.

~Anna's POV-

Holy fucking shit, I say to myself. I cannot believe Eva fell asleep and has her head on my shoulders. I pat her head and pull her closer. I feel like sleeping so I shut the TV off and pull the blankets over the both of us.

—-End chapter—