ch17. His Amaryllis

Start from the beginning

"I am pregnant!" I announced suddenly and he stopped talking. "What the-" dad said surprised. "You have grown so much..." he side hugged me as Xavier jumped on his lap. "Your son is so cheerful. I am excited to meet his father... to hear your story together... I am glad you have a good life." He kissed my head and I cried silently. "Ms. Dila, your- Mr. Clive is here." Logan said.

"Why did you call her Dila?" He asked Logan. "Because my name is Dila Amaryllis, it's a long story." I chuckled and he shook his head. I walked out and saw dad waiting. "Dad.." I called him as I hugged him tightly, "babe, you okay?" He asked me and I sobbed. "He is awake," he nodded patting my back.

"I would love to meet him." He grinned and I nodded. Dad is very supportive just like my mother and I am more than happy for thay.

"Dad," I called as I walked inside the room. "Meet the great person who raised me, my father." I told dad.

"Hello Mr. Black, it's an honor to meet you. I am James Clive." He extended his hand and Xavier; my father shook it. While my beautiful son squealed as he jumped to James. "Oh, you little kido..." dad said catching him. "Thank you Mr. Clive." Dad told dad. Wow, I think I will be confused so much. "Please call me James." He said. Dad started showing him my pictures. He grabbed every album he had. "Yeah, see this is when she first had her tooth fallin. Oh this is when she first went to school." They were so adorable together and Xavier between them looking at my photos while laughing at them.

"Thank you, for taking care of her." Dad said as his tears rolled down. "Mr. Black, I think I know how you feel, you woke up to different word. But you got to move on, you have grandchildren coming and a new family, I know it's hard but let them heal your heart." Dad told him. "I know I have no rights asking but would you mind staying with you, all of you." Dad said looking at us. "Oh is that even a question! Xavier loves you... and we all are happy if you accept us." Dad nudge me. "Yes, we want you to stay with us back home." I told him and he grinned. "I would love that sweet heart."

Dad's phone rang, he looked alerted. "It's your mother, She'll be mad. I didn't tell her anything except you needed me." Dad said afraid. "Let me talk to her and thank her." Xavier, my father, asked. "Sure, go ahead." He gave him the phone and dad looked at it. "I don't know how to use it." He said ashamed. "Oh I am sorry... here, slide this and talk." Dad helped him. He then put it on speaker. "James! I will kill you, where is my daughter! You said she needed you and I should stay with Mason. You are dead meat! Now show me my daughter." Mom shouted and dad smiled feeling awkward.

"Hi Mrs. Clive, I am Xavier Black." Dad started. "Who are you? Where is James.... oh! What!!!!!" She yelled the last part. "Is that some kind of a Joke!" She whispered then stopped talking. "Your daughter, Amaryllis is with me. I finally got to meet her and know that you've taken good care of her and I am more than thankful for this. I am happy to know she has been taken good care."

"I am talking to a ghost or I am dead, either way... holy!" Mom was breathless. "Vanessa you okay?" I heard my uncle voice. "Is that Dominic?" Dad asked me. I nodded. "It's nice hearing his voice, it brings some memories." He said as he chuckled.

"Do you know Xavier Black?" She asked Dominic. "Yeah he is Amaryllis father... why?" Dominic questioned. "He is on the phone right now!" Mom said afraid. "Hello?" Dominic said unsure. "It's nice hearing your voice Dominic." Dad said and we heard a gasp. "No way! Who are you?" He asked shocked.

"Let's put it on video." I told dad, he handed me the phone. "Mom, uncle I'll change to video." I told them and then I saw them with Josh too. "Where the heck have you been? You traveled without any words. Ashton is worried and so we are." Uncle said making me roll my eyes.

"Where is he now?" I asked him and he looked at Josh. "He said he have some work... I don't know."

"Maxwell Black told me my father is alive before he died! So I had to come as fast as I can and please do not tell Ashton anything, I'll be coming back in two days." I told them and they were all confused. Then I showed them dad.