"Is your grandmother well, Adrian?" Asked Slughorn and stuffed his mouth with mashed potatoes.

"I hope so, professor. I haven't seen her since I came here, obviously." Answered Adrian and glanced at me for a second.

"Of course, of course

"Of course, of course...and how do you-" mumbled Slughorn, but I didn't hear the rest because Leon tapped my thigh under the table.

He showed his flask to me and Theo and asked for our cups. I made sure Slughorn isn't looking and grabbed my glass from the table. Leon poured rum into the coke and giggled,

Theo was a little further from Leon, so he had to lean over me. He did exactly as I wanted. Theo put his one hand on my naked thigh and with second he grabbed his glass. As Leon was pouring the alcohol, Theo was so close to me that I felt his hair tingling my neck. Then, before he moved back to his seat, his hand on my thigh squeezed my skin and went a little bit higher to the hem of my skirt. I wanted this moment to last forever.

He totally did that on purpose and I loved it

"Excuse me." I said and stood up from the chair. Theo and Leon both looked at me and raised their eyebrows, but I walked off headed to the bathroom.

I know exactly what I'm doing.

I heard Theo did the same as me, which made me smile even more. While I've been waiting for him in the bathroom, I freshened up a bit. When he came, I provocatively smiled at him.

This is gonna be either too good or too wrong. I'm okay with both.

We didn't wait any longer, because we only had a few minutes. Theo walked to me and with a one quick move, his arms lifted me up and seated me on the sink. He spread my legs wide and came even closer to my body.

Without any further hesitation, I pushed his head to mine and connected our lips into one. I've secretly been longing for this since we first kissed in the corridor. His lips are so fucking soft, but the kisses are full of passion and lust.

I don't want to wait any longer

I don't want to wait any longer. I unbuttoned his white shirt and revealed his chest where I placed a few wet kisses. Meanwhile he lifted up my skirt and pulled my red thongs down to my feet. I totally lost track of what he's doing, I was so caught up in the kisses. They became angrier and angrier and suddenly, I felt painful pressure in my vagina.

He shoved his dick into me without warning, which made me painfully moan. I arched my back and closed my eyes, waiting for more. After a few thrusts, I adjusted to his size and he started fucking me mercilessly.

After a while, he made me jump off of the sink and quickly put his hand on my spine to push me down. Our eyes met in the mirror and we both crazy smiled at each other. Then, without warning me again, his dick slid into my pussy and I let out a loud moan. Maybe a little too loud.

He kept fucking me from behind and he put his hands on my waist.  I was having a hard time not screaming from all the pressure and pleasure at once.

"Fuck!" I moaned when he leaned over me which made his dick go even deeper.

He grabbed my throat and squeezed it like a toy.

"I-"

"Theo..."

"Shhh..."

He put his hand on my mouth to shut me up, which made me turned on even more.

I can't believe what I'm doing.

This is so not me.

Draco
________

I swear there's always something happening at Slughorn's dinners. One time he accidentally let us drink alcohol and we all ended up drunk, including him. That was so funny, we were all hangover on the Potions the next day.

After the dinner last Friday, Slughorn kicked Potter out of his office and he hasn't shown up today, so I guess he's out for good. I've heard he asked inappropriate questions and Slughorn got mad. I'm glad, though. I don't have to listen to him about how hard his life is.

Today's dinner was so dull that I almost named it the most boring one...until Amelie went to the bathroom.

And Theo went right after her.

Nobody else noticed that, because they were all eating, except me and Leon. We exchanged questioning looks and he even giggled. I wasn't laughing, though.

"That Amelie, she looks so familiar

"That Amelie, she looks so familiar..." mumbled Slughorn.

I should've thought of that sooner. Tom Riddle was his best student and even though I've never seen him young, I'm sure Amelie has some features after him. I've heard he was a handsome man, so that would explain Amelie's beauty.

"I swear I've seen her somewhere..."

"What a great dessert, professor. The elves really outdone themselves this time." I said and stuffed my mouth with vanilla pudding and berries. I hope he won't think about her anymore.

After a while of eating, I could swear I've heard something coming from the bathroom. Since I am the sitting in the place that's closest to it, I leaned back on my chair to hear more.

It sounds like...

No, it can't be...

I silently casted a spell that enables me to hear across rooms and listened.

"Fuck!" Moaned Amelie in pleasure.

I can hear their heavy breaths, a skin slapping against each other and loud cuss words.

"Theo..." she moaned again and gasped for breath.

"What do you think about that, Draco?" Asked me Professor Slughorn.

I quickly ended the spell and shook my head to get it out of my mind.

"He's a little off today, professor." Said Leon and laughed at me being confused.

How can I get her moans out of my mind now?

After a while, Amelie came first and sat on her seat. Her hair is messy and I noticed her shirt is buttoned incorrectly. I looked at her and frowned me face, she did the same.

Then, Theo came second, he looks even worse than her. He has a red swollen hickey on his neck that he tried to cover with his shirt, unsuccessfully.