"Of course it is when you can stare at Ginny the whole evening." Mocked him Theo and they both giggled.

"Don't even mention them fucking Weasleys..." said Draco with a disgusted tone in his voice.

"What is it now, Malfoy? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?" I asked and faked a smile at him.

"No, but you fighting with my girlfriend would do it! We're gonna have to talk about that later."

He made it sound like Pansy actually fought back, but in reality, she just ran away like a little scared sheep.

"Oh, I'm so looking forward." I said with a sarcastic voice.

Theo and Leon sensed the mood was off so we rather went to Slughorn's office.

"My favorite boys! Welcome!" Said professor Slughorn when he opened the door and I could smell the alcohol from him.

"And a girl..." I mumbled and went in.

It's a nicely illuminated bigger room with a round table with few people already in the middle. Slughorn's must've transformed his office into a dining place. As soon as we came in, a pleasant smell of roasted duck hit my nose.

We had exactly four free seats next to each other so we sat right there. I'm between Theo and Leon, Draco is next to Theo. I don't know any of the people in here, except Adrian Pucey sitting across from the table. I looked at him and our eyes accidentally met. I don't want to admit it, but he doesn't look bad.

For real now, why do all Slytherins look like literal gods and goddesses?

After a while, Slughorn snapped his fingers and covered plates of food revealed themselves in the middle of the table. I was right, it is the roasted duck. Oh my god, I'm so going to be full.

Just when everyone started eating, a bit younger girl with ginger hair came out of the door.

"I'm sorry...I'm late." She said and sat on the only free seat next. She's very pretty, but her eyes look like she just cried. Her mascara is a little smudged under her eyes and her cheeks red.

Since we're all kind of squeezed here, I felt how Leon's body immediately tightened and straightened up when she came in. That's cute, he probably fancies her.

I smiled to myself and leaned over the table o get a salt. As soon as I stretched my arm for it, Theo's veiny hand landed right on mine. His soft fingertips touched my bare skin and and I felt tiny goosebumps spreading to my body.

"Sorry." I said and put my arm back on the table.

Theo smiled and grabbed the salt I was going for, then he handed it to my hand. As he did that, he gently stroke my thumb and sent me to heaven.

I thought that nobody noticed, because everyone's stuffing themselves with the duck, but I heard Draco scoff and turn away. But he's always like that, it doesn't have to mean he saw it.

I continued eating, but my mind is totally mixed up. I found myself constantly glancing  at Theo. I wanted his blue eyes to look into mine, I wanted to touch his messy hair and most of all, I wanted more.