"I'll put a coat on and thank you." I squeezed his hand tighter and he wrapped his arm around me. I noticed that Cathy was watching us, she seemed a bit jealous.

"You look stunning too, Cathy. As always." Timmy said, noticing her blank expression, "Blaise is waiting for us, he's in the common room."

Before leaving the room I put on a long coat. Me and Timmy went infront of Catherine. We began to walk down to the common room and all the students in our year had gone.

"We're going to be late!" Blaise shouted, seeing us come down the stairs. Timothy kept his arm around my waist, keeping me close to him as I felt myself become engulfed by his scent. Parchment, cinnamon and vanilla. I tripped over a step, still feeling a bit drowsy and Timothy helped me back up, snaking his arm around my waist once again.

"Sorry, Blaise." I muttered walking over to him. He also looked extremely handsome, in his black Jeans and black jacket. We all looked the complete opposites to eachother, I found it funny to be honest.

"We're going to be the sexiest group there!" Timmy admitted, "Everyone's going to be drooling over us." I slapped him playfully on the arm and Blaise let out a chuckle.

"Timothy!" I teased, as a huge smile came onto his face.

"We aren't going to be very 'sexy' if we're late." Cathy huffed, pulling Blaise along side her as we followed behind.

The walk to the lake was lovely. Me and Timmy just spoke about lessons, stuff like that. I like Timmy a lot, he's just so fun. He's like a second brother to me, same with Blaise. They're both so protective and I love taking to them.

As we went through the door we saw a huge group of students hanging around down the hill. Some were swimming in the water, others were drinking to the side. I couldn't see anyone I knew until I looked over to the right side. The right side was barren except for three students. Draco, Mattheo and Pansy.

For the past few weeks they hadn't talked to me at all. They usually looked straight through me, as if I was a ghost. Mattheo would make some kind of annoying comment at times but when I saw him he'd always, I mean always be writing in that notebook of his. I've recently been suspecting that it's a diary. What's in the diary? Is the game over? Did I win? So many questions, but no answers.

"Cloveeee? Helloo?!" Timothy shouted, waving his hand infront of my face. I snapped out of trance and looked at him once again.

"Sorry- I was just...thinking."

"That's okay. Anything you need to talk to me about?"

"Well- The elites, don't you think it's a bit weird that they're just in their own little corner with no one else."

Timmy nodded at my words and said, "You know what they're like, keeping away from the outside world or whatever shit. I've been presuming that they're high all the time, they're fucking crazy. One is a physco, the other is a dick and the final one is just..a rat? Is that an expression?!"

"Okay, Timmy. I understand, they are fucking crazy. I just find it weird that they've stopped with the game. Like they've been ignoring me for the past weeks. But I won't talk about that now, let's go."

Timothy nodded and helped me down some stairs, then some disheveled muddy grass which was hard to get through. "You may have won." He whispered as we got closer to the others, "They have never done this, you beat stage three I think." I smiled then trampled through the mud, my coat got stained at the bottom as it was so long.

We finally got to where the other students were and I didn't know where to look. There were about 100 or so students gathered in this small area by the lake.