a smile ~ [ SpicyScoot ]

scoot sighs as she thinks about the same thoughts that's been running through her brain ever since she made the goodbye chapter. 

"am i really done?"
"should i continue?"
"did i really want to finish?"

these thoughts have been spiraling all around town and it seemed like her head was clouded with the same questions ever since the second she pressed "publish". a part of her was relieved she got to have the chance to focus on other things that were important, but another part was emotional about the fact that she just ended the book that helped her express words in a form of simping and gave her happiness by seeing everyone enjoy it. "fuck it."

scoot sits down at her desk, opening up her laptop once more. she logs into the website that lets her words become normal. she cracks her knuckles and begins to type:

"hey everyone ! as you all know, i decided to discontinue this book due to wanting to focus on mental health (mostly). i just want you all to remember the moment where i mentioned that i might be coming back; remember now? great ! WELL GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY?! I'M BACK!! i realized how much i loved and missed writing fun little stories about people i admire and have others actually enjoy them!! before i start writing again, let me explain the game plan i have set for myself and this book.

- this book is still and will always be updated at its own pace. i don't know if you guys know this, but i actually have a life outside of writing, so i would appreciate it if you guys were to respect the speed of this book.

- i will no longer be accepting requests, for it was one of the reasons that pressured me into updating as fast as possible. it gave me stress, worrying i would disappoint the requester and update extremely slow (which seemed to happen most of the time) instead, i will be using this book solely for the purpose of improving my writing skills.

- i will not be writing about callmecarson. i no longer support him and i do not support his actions in any shape or form. what he did was unacceptable and because of that, i will no longer include him in anything i write. i explained a bit more on my conversations part on my profile so go ahead and check that out if you'd like.

besides all that, i really do hope some of you stayed and are willing to continue reading :D remember that i love you all so much and please remember to drink water everyday !! < 3"

scoot saves and publishes the chapter, a proud sigh leaving her mouth. she closes her laptop in satisfaction, leaning back in her chair. she realizes that this time, she feels something other than sadness like the last time she wrote something. she knows that this time is happiness by the way her stomach bubbles up with joy and as a smile begins to appear on her face.