11 | rock

"You've been looking for that person for a month now and still got nothing. Maybe that's a sign that you should give up already." Jungkook said as he flipped through the magazine boringly.

"I know. It's already been a month and you're still no help for me. Give up flirting then maybe I'll give up searching." Jennie replied with her eyes still focused on her laptop.

Thirty days have passed since the first time they met but nothing much has changed, excluding the fact that Jennie surrendered in letting Jungkook tail her around. They were at her apartment complex, rummaging through the files she gathered, akin to how it has been the previous days.

He clicked his tongue as he considered her offer, thinking it would finally be over once she stopped trying to find him. But no. Even though he hated admitting it, he's been enjoying her company and didn't want it to end.

Unless everything gets out of hand, he convinced himself he'll eventually leave her.

"Honey, you don't want that to happen. Right?" He asked playfully.

"What?"

"Me, stopped flirting with you. You don't want that."

"Oh please do! I've been praying so hard just for you to leave me alone." She chuckled.

Once she took her eyes off from the screen, it was met with a pair of brown ones that was staring intently at her. She didn't realize he was already standing near her. With his back arched, his face was only a feet away.

She noticed how he licked his lips while he moved closer to her. Panic rushed through her system and instinctively, she slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Shit! Why did you do that?" His voice raised as he rubbed his left cheek that was stinging with pain.

"Because you were about to kiss me, asshole!"

Jungkook was startled with her reply. He blinked a few times before laughing. He even fell on the floor as the absurdity of what happened came to light. Jennie on the other hand was just plain confused. She thought he's going crazy.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Y-you! You're the d-death of m-me, Ms. Jennie Kim."

"Yah! Stop it! What do you even mean by that?"

After letting out a few more laughs, he finally stopped and looked back at her. He took a deep breath in order for him to relax his senses. Going back to his position awhile ago, he stood closer to her with his one hand resting on her chair and the other one on the table.

"Stop being a pervert or I'll kick your little friend!" She swallowed the hard lump on her throat as she stared at his piercing gaze. She felt her cheeks burning when he kept moving his face closer to hers.

So she again tried slapping his cheek but this time, he was quick enough to stop her hand.

"Oh, honey, believe me when I tell you it's not little." He smirked at her.

Unintentionally, her eyes instantly moved their way to his pants as she felt her heart pounding against her chest. She instantly blamed herself for how she easily trusted this man to come inside her apartment. She regretted it big time, or does she.