Blonde Girl

I turned out to be that blonde girlThe one you're worried aboutBut if I told you something You're everything I'm insecure about

The one you're worried about
But if I told you something
You're everything I'm insecure about.
Hated when you drove through the suburbs
I know you're all he thinks about.

I know you weren't perfect but
he never looks at me like I'm the one
And I know you don't see it
but he's really not the same now that you're gone

How do I know that he really feels that way
about me?
He told me forever but that
doesn't seem promising.

Eunha's POV

I always liked this certain guy and for me he is the epitome of a girl's dream. A lean and good body, a face that you wanted to look at every time, and his talents are way out of this world. He is perfection, and I badly want him for myself.

He is my sunbaenim, and for a long time, I've always looked at him from a far. Mouth gaping at how he carries himself well. He exudes this alluring energy that captivates people—sadly I was one of those.

His name is Jeon Jungkook, the Golden Maknae of BTS. Eversince I stepped foot inside this building, I've always been so impressed by him. He was nice and warm and it made me fall more.

I was always a shy person, I never once interacted with him because I was afraid of being left all alone in the dark. He was out of my league, why would he notice someone like me? I decided to keep my feelings all to myself; locked in a space inside my heart where no one will be able to reach.

After a year, I was finally ready to forget my feelings for him and just let him live on his own. But one night all of my feelings for him gre stronger. I was standing alone infront of the Bighit building. My members went home early but I insisted on staying since I feel like I still have a lot to learn. As soon as I finished, I immediately went out to go home. But my plans were cancelled when the rain started to pour heavily. I didn't bring an umbrella and I can't contact my manager. I don't know how to drive and at that moment I felt hopeless.

I was ready to run and just wish for the best but I was stopped when someone gave me an umbrella. I looked to see who made a generous offer of giving me their umbrella and was shocked to see the guy that I was trying to forget. Jeon Jungkook sunbaenim was standing there with freshly washed clothes and a smile written on his face. My heart was beating so fast seeing him up close. At that moment, I felt like I was in the clouds.

" Eunha right? Why are you still here? " He casually said, I blinked a lot of times before finally having the courage to speak up.