On Valentine's Morning [🍋Lemon🍋]

Start from the beginning

Hana: "Morning sex is just as good if not better then night."

Seeing that Hana managed to get me aroused. She decides to head into the next phase, so she stopped the stroking that awoke me and toppled right over me. Her face was parallel to mine with her hair swinging down covering a partial part of that face that hid behind. She lower her lips down onto mine, leaving a good impression before she pulled away. She swung her body around so that she could face directly at that raging boner that couldn't stop twitching. Peaking underneath the distracting yet already slightly wet coochie of Hana's, I see that she was busy admitting the fullly erect pleasure pump. I laid my head fully back just waiting in anticipation for Hana to do her thing, but it took an unbearable amount of time and add in the fact that I'm so aroused that I couldn't wait, I had to tell her to start.

(Y/N): "You waiting for someone to tell you? Or are you just playing with me?"

Hana: "I'll start as long as you do my rear too." She wiggled that amusing booty of hers to signal me to start.

Without hesitating I immediately grab onto Hana's ass and forcefully pull myself closer into the void. I guess Hana was expecting a more smooth and passionate one similar to the one she was giving me. In comparison my attempts were more rough the ones seen in the more traditional porno films. Hana didn't quite appreciate it so she told me to slow down a bit. The truth is I didn't fully intend to do so. It was more of a joke seeing that Hana had made me work on her rear in order for her to work on my lower region.

The longer I played with my tongue around Hana's fleshy dark void, the more I lose the urge to keep at it. Hana has been doing such a good job at my region that I just want to lay back and fall into an enriched sleep, only to feel what Hana had given to me. I couldn't see clearly with what maneuver she was doing, but if I did it would have been hot. The feelings did enough to draw a picture in my head, twirling that wet touge around the tippy top before opening wide to engulf most of it, before pulling back only to take another attempt, mix in with a slow pace stroking up to her lips and down flat to where my shaft connected to.

One thing that stood out was how much better she was at giving head. On the day of our date, she was still a virgin so I didn't expect her to be profound at it. But after a couple more times of us getting real close into each other pants, she's been putting some affection and love into it. But the best part is not how well she was at doing it, it was that it was the "D.Va" herself out of all the girls in the world that has reached inside my pants to play with my pleasure pump.

When Hana stopped slurping around my now saliva infested dong, I stopped cleaning up her lady bit as well. Hana swiveled around to face me with my dong now trapped under her coochie as well as between her thighs. She got off my dong which made it spring back upright easily to allow Hana to spit directly onto it. Then she used a hand to help spread that saliva everywhere around my member, like they do in porn films.

(Y/N): "God damn Hana, I didn't think you had that in you."

Hana: "Needs some lube for the next part." She let out a small giggle.

(Y/N): "But we just brought a new bottle of sex lube. It's in my night stand next to me."

Hana: "I prefer this lube more. It's more natural."

With my raging boner lube up and ready to go, she aligned her coochie to be aligned with my mine punp before dropping onto it, but before I let her do so I had to point out a missing credential.

(Y/N): "Hana wait! We're missing a condom."

Hana: "Don't need one if you plan to cum elsewhere." She said quite seductively.