Author's Note

Hey everyone.

Just thought I would update you guys on why I haven't been able to update the story recently.

As you guys know, my brother has been in hospital since October as he suffered a stroke and bleeding to the brain. He is getting better everyday and I have been tasked with picking up his dirty clothes, washing and drying them and then taking them to him in the hospital purely because the hospital is closer to my home.

On my last visit, I was told that someone on his ward tested positive for covid and they tested him but his came back negative. He had to self isolate so I wasn't able to pick up his clothes to wash.

A few days later, my mum calls me and tells me that my brother has tested positive for covid and has now been transferred to the other hospital. He has a high temperature but nothing else at the moment.

Also on the Sunday, my dad had to go to hospital as well because he was struggling to breathe. He was also tested positive for covid so he was put on oxygen as his oxygen levels were low. He was transferred to ICU for a brief time and put on a CPAP machine which was pumping oxygen into his body. He is now out of ICU as he is getting better and again back onto a regular oxygen machine and has been transferred to a ward. Again, I was tasked with taking his clothes home and washing and drying them.  

He had requested a few things which I had got and gave it to him in hospital. 

Meanwhile I am also running errands for my mum like food shopping and other things at the moment so I have not had the time to think about this story. And on top of that I am also working as I am  keyworker.

I can assure you guys that I will finish this story but with everything going on, I have to prioritise my family first so I hope you guy can understand.

I will update as soon as I can so please be a little patient with me. I am so glad that you are enjoying my story so please keep commenting and voting. It makes my day when I read the comments!

The next time I post anything will be the next chapter of the story.

Until next time folks!