Cԋαρƚҽɾ 29: Lαƚҽʅყ ρƚ 2.

Start from the beginning

Somebody had to run they mouth though because the detective knew who she was. She didn't know who she was gonna question first when she returns but if she have to confront everybody that was at the party, she will.

She was pissed!

...................................................

With the bright light shining down on her, she sat in the room waiting on the detective, picking at her nails while at it. Ranae didn't do a damn thing but she was extremely nervous. She's completely clueless to what was going on but she was gonna make sure get her name cleared.

The door slamming shut pulled her from her thoughts, her eyes quickly darted over to detective Willis that brought her here. He gave a warming smile but she didn't return it, she was ready to get this over with.

He sat a cup of water down in front of her before taking his seat, she didn't touch it though, just stared it.

"Now, as you know there's been a robbery at Mr.Degrates home, right?"

"I'm aware." She simply said and looked up towards the ceiling.

"Are you aware that he was tied up and beat? Pistol whipped and the robbers got away with $20,000 worth of jewelry? Mr.Degrate had to bite one of the robbers fingers off as a form of defense but still ended up with a cracked skull from the impact of the gun." He informed her.

Ranae raised her brows, being that she wasn't able to get all of that information until now. She was more worried now than she was before, hoping he would pull through after something like that.

"No, I wasn't aware of that. I didn't have time to see him before you drove me down to the station..."

Throwing his notepad down on the table, he sighed and took a seat across from her "I'm sure you wanna know why your name was brought up.." He trailed off.

Ranae huffed "Oh of course not, I couldn't care less about being dragged to the police station and questioned about a crime I didn't have anything to do with. This is all okay with me." She sarcastically ranted earning a amusing chuckle from the detective.

"Alright sweetheart just calm down, I wanna get you out of here quicker than you came." He assured and she just mentally rolled her eyes "Mind giving me your first and last name? Age and your relationship with Mr.Degrate?"

She sighed before answering these pointless questions "My name is Ranae Stewart, I'm 18 and Devante is my boyfriend."

"Mmh, interesting." The detective said before writing down what she revealed "And where exactly where you when the robbery went down?" He eyed her.

"I was away, setting up his surprise party with his brother and bandmates. I was completely oblivious to what happened at the house." She told him truthfully.

"Were you?" He asked as if she was lying to him. Ranae didn't even bother responding, she just returned the same glare ready for him to continue "Sorry if I'm having a hard time believing any of this but your name was brought up Ms. Stewart." He shook his head.

"And why is that exactly? I had nothing to do with Devante getting robbed, the last time I was at the house was this morning, the robbery happened two hours ago..."