•13 penguinizing aran

Start from the beginning

the other guys...

the managers...

his heart stopped for a second.

where did you go?

he took a triple take on his surroundings and then began to panic a bit. just a bit. "hey kita? we may have a problem." he whispered.

"what do you mean? the twins aren't fighting, akagi's not throwing things around, suna onst sleeping, _____ is with y- wait..." he stopped when he looked around at aran. "where's _____?"

"that's the problem. i don't know."

"shit." that was one of the rare times aran had heard him swear. kita doesn't swear often. at least in front of people. "if she's gone, we're dead meat, aran. asahi won't be happy knowing we lost _____." kita whispered. aran nodded in agreement. "so what're we going to do?"

aran thought for a second, "we could just look for her?"

"yes but if she's moving one way we're probably moving the other. she could be waking down any hall or going through any table at this very moment."

"okay fair but still, we need to do something or like you said, we're dead."

"okay wait, i have a plan."

|your pov|

'i'm getting bored. what am i supposed to do with all these old guys. none of them want to play...' you pouted then silently got up. you didn't think you were being that quiet until you realized no one followed you. they must not have seen you.

'let's go for a walk, shall we?'

you walked around for maybe three minutes until you came up to two doors being held open by some door stops so players could get in and out of the school easily. you walked in like you owned the place and tried your best to remember where you last saw the gyms.

soon after looking for maybe a minute or so, you found two sets of double doors. 'must be the gyms. i think i remember seeing these doors.' you thought.

you held your tiny five year old arms up and pushed the doors open- well tried to at least. it didn't work. until it did. the big blue seemingly heavy door had just opened for your tiny ass. i guess they weren't that heavy.

you took no time at all waltzing into the gym where you remember seeing your brother and the team play against someone else in red jerseys. that's where you saw nekoma.

meanwhile, when you were walking through the gym in awe because it was empty and you could see everything clearly, aran, kita, asahi, suga, kuroo, tendou and goshiki were standing at the doors, silently just watching you be adorable.

"should we say something?" goshiki whispered.

"nope. let her have this." suga whispered back.

"she looks so cuteeee." tendou whispered also.

now they were just trying to sush tendou so you didn't hear them- they were still just standing at the doors, heads popped around so their bodies were hidden.

"but we should do something so she's not just standing there." aran interjected their sushing contest. he was surprised you hadn't heard them yet.

"you're right, we should uh..." kita stopped when he saw kuroo start walking into the gym silently. before he could get any farther than the door, aran grabbed his ankle and made him fall- aran had only grabbed his ankle because he was basically lying on the floor because his comrades had peeked over him so he ended up sinking down to the ground.

...

the contact of kuroo hitting the floor should have been enough to startle you. but it wasn't?

you

still

just

stood

there

asahi was pretty sure you had fallen asleep at this point. now it was goshiki's turn to try and head after you- but to no avail. tendou grabbed his arm and pulled him back into the hall.

"guys... i think she's asleep? or like very zoned out?" suga looked over at you to see your still body. just standing there. no movement.

so what the guys did was, very, very quietly, started to make their way into the gym so they could see if you were asleep.

"____?" asahi tried calling your name, quietly, to see if you'd wake up from your trance. nothing. they kept moving. closer. closer. closer.

"BOO!" you turned around and tried to scare the guys. the whole time you had been listening to them and plotting against them because they followed you.

goshiki and kuroo shrieked, suga and kita held onto eachother, tendou tripped on his own foot in shock and landed on the floor and aran had to basically make sure asahi didn't just faint.

they looked at eachother, then you, then eachother again then all their gazes landed on you.

you looked at them, "what? you're looking at me like i killed someone."

"YOUR SISTER IS SCARY!!" goshiki shrieked again and hid behind the nearest person which happened to be kita and suga still holding onto each other.

————————

so hi 🌚

watchyall doin in this fine afterdaynight 😃

i

ya know what?

just stream teddy bear by melanie martinez

cya 👽