"I don't want you to come in." I said and rolled my eyes, but inside I was laughing.

"We should talk." He said and closed the door.

"What about? You showed yourself last night and I have nothing to say to you. Bye, Theo." I waved at him laid into my bed, the big amount of pillows consumed my body.

I didn't look at him but I heard how he slowly came to my bed and sat on it.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am, really. I was drunk-"

"I was drunk, too! But I didn't offer myself to anyone, Theo. That was really stupid of you to think that I'd ever sleep with you!" I noticed the tips of my fingers are getting warmer, it's a tingling feeling every time I get angry. I have to control myself.

"I should've known you're not like that...I'm sorry. Could we maybe start again?"

I don't know if he's just faking it, because his eyes look so sad, they always look sad and tired

I don't know if he's just faking it, because his eyes look so sad, they always look sad and tired. Like he's not getting enough sleep.

"We can...but next time you better remember who I am."

"Are you threatening me?" He asked and leaned closer to me.

"I am." I said and smiled.

He stood up from the bed and started walking around my room and touching my stuff. Then he moved to the desk and opened some of my books and notebooks.

"Wow, you're fast." He mumbled.

"What?"

"We only got that essay today, how come you've already done it?"

"I'm smart."

Draco
_______

The common room is almost empty today. It usually gets like this after classes when everyone goes to their dorms. I love it when there's nobody but me. I don't think many people realize how beautiful this room is - the big windows, tall walls covered in dark green wallpaper with little flower petals, this huge fireplace that is always lit because it would get cold in here since this is an underwater dungeon.

My little quiet moment was interrupted when Theo came and sat next to me on the couch. He sighed loudly.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I don't know, man. She hates us."

"Amelie?"

He nodded.

"So?"

"So!? She's the first girl who doesn't like us, why are you so okay with that?"

"She's definitely not the first...and anyways, it's her choice. We can't make her like us, that's so Potter."

He stood up and nervously walked in front of the fireplace. The last time I've seen him this nervous was when his mother died four years ago. It happened in third year, I remember it very clearly. All three of us were in our shared dorm, having fun when Snape came with the horrible news. I'll never the look on Theo's face, never. We helped him get through it and then Leon's father died, another death. I was really scared of my parents for some time.

"We could take her to The Three broomsticks." He said after a while of thinking and nervously walking.

"We could..."

"I'll text her." He said and put his phone out of his back pocket.

"Why do you have her number?" I asked but he didn't bother answering.

After a while, Pansy and her girlfriends came to the common room and sat on the couches. She sat next to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek, her sticky lipgloss sticked to my skin...I hate when she does that.

"How was your day, honey?" She asked me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Great." Until now...