They talked and I ate. I would get stares from everyone once and a while but I ignored them.

"Paris" I hear O'neil say. I look over at him. He was the one with the young wife. "Are you a virgin?" he asks and I start to sweat, What the fuck kind of question is that.

I look around and everyone is looking at me. I have to make them think I hate Kilo. "I never touched Kilo but he touched me" I pause. "But I'm not sure if that's anyone's business" I glare at him. "I hate Kilo and he will pay for what he has done," I say getting up. "Excuse me" I left and smiled the whole way up to the bathroom. Good now everyone thinks I hate him.

As I'm washing my hands I hear a knock on the door. I see Chance and he pushes me inside.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asks furiously.

"Listen Chance," I pauses "Kilo treated me like shit and I ran away because of that. I will get the hell out of here by myself."

He looks at me and laughs "Why the hell do you think I'm here?" he asks.

"I don't need you or his fucking help. Leave me alone" I say coldly and walk to the door.

"I'll pass the message," he says.

"One more thing" I sat turning around "Tell him don't come looking for me when I'm gone" I finish and walk out.

I walk down to the dining room and sit back down. They laughed and talked down on women for the rest of the night. Gosh, I am so sick of this. They leave and I just sit at the table with Angel.

"How old are you?" I ask

"20," she says, and I kind of sigh in relief. Gosh for a second I thought she was 16. I look at her closely and notice we probably wear the same size. I won't tell her about my plan because I don't completely trust her but I will pack clothes for her.

"Princess" I hear Jones say and I get up. He was in the kitchen. "I feel like you earned house stour," he says. I nod my head and he shows me around. I started to map the whole house in my head. His room wasn't too far from mine. There were also multiple bathrooms and other rooms.

Since I know how everything is I get back to planning.

KILO POV

Since we sent Chance to the house we have a tracker on him so we know his exact location. Which was in the middle of the woods. We could go to the police and have them take her but I prefer my way. The Mafia way.

Bring all our men to the house and have Chance knock so he could answer the door. Kill him and everyone else. Take Kehlani and leave.

We plan to do this Tuesday. We need to make sure everything is ready and know how many guards he might have.

I see Chance enter my office. "How did it go?" I ask.

He explains everything to me and tells me what she said. Which makes my blood boil. He also told me everyone who was there. Mostly business partners. She really tried to make me look bad?

She might escape before I get to her. Kehlani has really been pissing me off lately. Now she's telling the whole crime world I put my bloody hands on her. She better be saying this to get the hell out of there.

She likes pissing me off and fucking with me.

LANI POV

He gave me the house tour. Gosh, it was one huge cabin. He had everything. Even a fucking torture sex fantasy room. I'll be gone before he gets a chance to put me in there.

We walk back to the room and I walk inside. As he closes the door I stop him. "Wait," I said making him stop.

He walks back in with a smirk on his face. I walk in front of him.

"Thank you I enjoyed tonight," I said trying to be convincing.

He lifts my head up making me look at him. I had a small smile on my face.

He looked like he believed me. He reaches in for a kiss. Is he testing me? Ewwww.

He kisses me and I instantly kiss him back. He smelled like alcohol and Dinner. He stunk so bad. That was the worst kiss in the fucking world. Gosh, that was disgusting as fuck.

He stops and I smile. "I need something to sleep," I say before he turns around.
"I have been having nightmares and it keeps me up"

He turns around and leaves. Not locking the door. He comes back in with some sleeping pills. I thank him and he leaves again.

I brush my teeth about five times and take a shower. I lay down and go to sleep.