✍︎︎14✍︎︎

Start from the beginning

"It was amazingly brilliant," Harry grinned cheekily. Dylan smiled threw Harry backwards onto the sofa they sat on.

"Good enough for me," he said lowly. Harry smirked and pulled the Slytherin into another kiss.

This time it was more loving and sweet. Dylan smiled into the kiss as did Harry. He giggled slightly so Dylan pulled away and he grinned at Harry's adorable face.

-

"Just one week until we can go home," Blaise sighed, trying to be optimistic but it was hard when in a quiet dorm room and pretending to study.

The Italian twirled his quill between his fingers, racking his brain for something to write down about his transfiguration essay. However, something was distracting him...or rather someone.

"I'll be back in an hour," he said to no one in particular. Pansy just hummed a response, checking her manicure while Draco continued staring at the ceiling.

Blaise sighed and rolled his eyes. Ever since Draco saw Dylan and Harry holding hands, he's been distant and cold towards everyone - including Pansy, which was taking a toll on her. It was very strange to see his best friend like this.

'Maybe he likes Harry?' Blaise wondered, 'he couldn't like Dylan because of what happened to...well yeah.'

"Flames!"

Blaise jumped and held his hand to his chest, trying to calm his heart.

"Fottuto inferno! (Fucking hell! - google translate)" Blaise took a deep breath once he saw who it was.

"Merlin, Ron. You could've warned me."

"Well then it wouldn't be scary, would it?" Ron smirked. His ginger hair moved with the wind and his face was flushed red from the cold - Blaise couldn't help but admire him.

"Come here," Blaise sighed. The ginger walked into his arms and rested his head on the taller boy's collarbone. The Slytherin wrapped his around the Gryffindor's neck while the he wrapped his arms around the Slytherin's middle.

"When are we telling them? That we're together?" Blaise looked down to his secret lover. All he wanted was to hold him in the corridors, kiss him - secretly - in lesson, go to Hogsmeade and snog behind The Three Broomsticks. He wished they could go on normal dates like a normal couple. He just wanted to love his boyfriend and not be terrified of what people would say. Since he was a death eater, it would make his situation worse and he really didn't need that .

"I was thinking... I want to tell my family over Christmas," Ron bit his lip, nervously, "Unless you aren't ready-"

"Darling, my family are in Azkaban. It's not like they can kill me. Plus I'm staying with Draco and his mum over Christmas and Draco's gay and his mum is fine with it," Blaise smiled.

"Wait... Malfoy's gay?"

"Yes? He's the gayest person to exist," Blaise huffed.

"I didn't know," Ron shrugged and leaned into his boyfriend.

"I'll miss you - maybe one day we'll spend all our Christmases together," Ron grinned and Blaise smiled brightly too.

Blaise pulled the boy into a sweet kiss. The love between both boys poured out into each and every kiss they had and this was no different. In every kiss, both felt fireworks - they were soulmates and they knew that.

"I can't wait for our future together."

-

"Harry!" Ron smiled broadly, as he skipped into the his dorm room. Seeing his secret boyfriend always made him happier, he did feel slightly guilty for cheating on Hermione but she probably already knew and he was going to tell her tonight anyways.

"Did you drink liquid luck or something?" Harry smirked at his best friend's expression. He was currently folding some night wear and putting it in his trunk. Ron shook his head and flopped on his bed, sighing contently.

After a minute, Ron sat up and gulped. Suddenly, the words came out like vomit, "I'm pansexual, I think. I've been cheating on Hermione with Blaise Zabini."

"Really? Well I'm happy for you and Blaise. He's an alright lad. But to be honest, I'm not surprised. You and 'Mione were fighting all the time, it just wasn't healthy... Though, you really should've told Hermione you were no longer interested instead of cheating," Harry sat next to him on his bed. Ron looked down at his lap, clearly ashamed.

"I know and I'm so sorry... I was just so confused, I was struggling and Blaise was just there to help me and- stuff just happened, you know?" Ron stumbled with his words but got them out clear enough. Harry nodded and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. Ron sighed and put a hand over his eyes and rested his elbow on his knee.

"I also have to tell you something, I- I er... I kissed Dylan last night," he mumbled, looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

"Seriously, H?" Ron rolled his eyes, "I don't trust him. I've never even seen him at Hogwarts before and suddenly he comes out of the shadows and befriends you? Somethings off with him."

"Ron, I'm happy for you and Blaise so why can't you be happy for me and Dylan?" Harry said, his anger levels rose quickly, "Ron, you are cheating on Hermione but I'm still happy for you!"

"But there's something off about him. You heard what Draco said! For once I agree with that prat," Ron sighed.

"Seriously, you believe that twat over your best friend? Thanks a lot," Harry said sarcastically, he clenched his jaw and grabbed his freshly folded clothes and stormed off.

'Dylan's different, he's not like most people these days,' Harry huffed and walked towards the Slytherin quarters.

Right now, he just needed to calm down and talk to someone and that person was Dylan.

"Hey- what's wrong?"

Harry cut him off and launched himself into the other boy's arms. He nuzzled his face into Dylan's neck, sniffing his sweet cologne and breathing deeply.

Dylan's hand went to Harry's waist almost immediately and the other to his hair. He stroke the messiness of hair and brought the boy inside his room.

"What happened?" Dylan sat Harry on the bed and pulled Harry closer when he sat down.

Suddenly, Harry began rambling - talking about how Ron was cheating on Hermione and that he's dating Blaise, then about their kiss last night and how Ron didn't like it and then to how he felt bad for Hermione. Once he was done, he gulped a large breath of air and slumped down in Dylan's hold.

"Alright so Ron's cheating on Hermione with Blaise, Ron doesn't like that we kissed and Hermione might or might not be really upset about Ron cheating?" Dylan summed up and Harry quickly nodded before sighing.

"I just want to be close to you right now," he pouted, "I- I probably shouldn't have told you about Ron and Blaise so would you mind staying quiet about it?"

"I won't tell a soul, love," Dylan kissed his cheek. Harry smiled and rested his head on Dylan's shoulder.