sleepover

This picked up faster than my other works omg thank you all who read this!

~Hinata pov~

The week went as normal, go to class, sit alone at lunch and go back to classes. It was Friday and today at lunch I was singing on the roof. Tears spilled from my eyes, I didn't know what to do why was everyone so kind to me? Daichi, Suga, Asahi, the rest of the team. I fell to my knees barely even able to sing the song that played through my headphones.

~Sugas pov~

I heard singing so I followed it, I found myself on the roof and saw Hinata crying almost unable to continue the song, I rushed forward and hugged him tight "baby crow what's wrong?" I asked as he looked at me, he explained that the song was just an emotional one but I didn't fully believe that "well is there a reason why its emotional to you?" I asked that made him look away from me. "You can tell me Hinata." I said as I hugged him tightly "w-well um... the song my mom used to sing it b-before..." he voice trailed off and he was at a whisper "before she died..." my eyes widened hearing he lost his mother, I pet his hair "it's going to be alright." As I said this the bell rang and we both had to go to our classes although I didn't want to leave his side after hearing how broken he sounded.

The day went on and I could think about was Hinata, what else could he be hiding from us? I walked to the club room for practice and found that Hinata was already changed into a long sleeve shirt and like what looked like leggings, it was summer wasn't he roasting? "Hey Hinata why are you wearing such long clothing?" Noya asked as he shrugged and I gave him a concerned look "I'm fine let's practice now!" We began practice and Yachi and her friend with brown hair started chanting "BRING, BRING THE CROWS OUT." Over and over as we entered we were having a practice match, the other team was Date Tech they seemed confused by the actions of the girls but it gave us a boost in our step the girls were giggling turns out the girl came to support Karasuno for a few matches since Yachi joined.

~3rd pov~

They went to their places as the match started, Hinata did his best to ignore the pain from his existing injuries as he went for a spike, he hit it but it was blocked. Things weren't going well as for Hinata he felt some cuts reopen, Aone after the games went to talk to Hinata but he was distracted, so the soft boi waved a hand in front of his face. "Sorry Aone, I was just thinking about my recent test." He lied which was something he was a master at, Aone nodded and helped Hinata clean up the area even giving pointers on blocking. 'I shouldn't tell anyone... they cant know that I'm not all sunshine and rainbows...' Hinata thought to himself as he finished.

Hinata gathered his bag and things and went with Daichi, Asahi, and Sugawara to Daichis house. "Okay um lets go change into pajamas." Daichi said as they all went into separate rooms, each boy came out until it was only Hinata left in the bathroom in an adorable crow pj set.

~Daichis pov~

Awwwe he looks adorable, I pat his head and we sat by the TV waiting for Kiyoko to finish what she was doing so she could join us. "Why did you invite me?" Hinata asked us as we looked at him, I smiled down at him "well you seemed the most distant of the 1st years so Suga wanted to invite you and we all agreed." Asahi said and Hinata muttered something as the doorbell rang and Kiyoko came in she seemed surprised Hinata was here but didn't ask about it. We talked, played games and watched movies the entire time I was close to Hinata. "So Hinata truth or dare?" Kiyoko said as Hinata waited a moment before responding "truth." He said and Kiyoko smiled "what is your sexuality?" She asked and we were surprised she was being this forward "hmm I'm Pansexual but I lean more towards men." He said reluctantly.

After a long game of truth or dare we finished eating and playing so we decided to go to bed but I couldn't sleep so I lay there awake. I kept thinking about what Suga told me that Hinata was singing this morning, beside me was Suga and Asahi who were sleeping peacefully and on the couch was Kiyoko while Hinata was under the table (dont ask lol) he seemed to be having a nightmare so I went to wake him up but as soon as I did he freaked out waking the others.

~Suga pov~

I was awoken by a scream that sounded like it was Hinata "D-DONT HURT ME!" he seemed frightened so Asahi, Kiyoko and I jolted up to see Hinata not fully awake cowering in corner shaking with a confused Daichi nearby, I approached the pair and put a gentle hand onto Hinatas shoulder "Hinata its us its Daichi and Suga." I said as his eyes shot wide and he started to panic. What is going on with him? I pulled the boy out of the corner and sat him on the couch next to Daichi and I and we all sat there giving each other worried looks as Hinata looked at his hands as he calmed down, "Shoyo what happened?" Daichi said which caught all of us off guard him calling Hinata by his first name "it was nothing I had a nightmare that's all Senpais." He told us still not making eye contact.

We hugged the ginger one by one to make sure he knew he wasnt alone, Kiyoko handed us each a cup of tea "good thing it's the weekend haha." I laughed lightening the tension in the room we all laughed slightly and Hinata seemed to forget about his outburst and so did we "hey Hinata why exactly do you stick with volleyball? I mean most small people would've given up." Kiyoko asked before she took a sip from her tea "well I saw the little giant!" He said starting to rant about his middle school 'team' until he fell asleep and we all followed suit.