6 | c o n f e s s i o n

Start from the beginning

Yes. He was handsome, she could agree to that

But he never gave her the same feelings for Sunoo.

And Jungwon, of course.

"Well, you are Yeon-a you really are. I never knew how beautiful you were since I laid my eyes on you. I always heard boys talking about you all the time, but today, you made me realise how you truly are Yeon-a."

She tried her best not to laugh.

You've rejected so many guys Yeon-a, just try not to laugh this time.

Or just give him a chance. This might make Jungwon realise that what he said that day was wrong.

"So Yeon-a. Will you accept this confession?"

"Because I like you, I really do"

Hearing that sentence made Yeon-a realise how different guys are.

Sunoo was so straightforward. Jungwon showed it through his actions and this guy takes a whole 5 minutes trying to tell a girl how he feels. Pfft.

She sighed and took a deep breath before giving Yeonjun a full-on lecture on 'Why I'm not interested in you' 

But that didn't go to plan.

Yeonjun pressed his lips against hers.

He placed his hands on her waist and brought her closer until his body was touching hers. 

At least he's straight forward with kisses

Not even a single guy tried to kiss Yeon-a when they confessed.

Once a boy tried kissing her, and Yeon-a slapped him so hard that his jaw was hurting for a week.

So no one dared to do it.

Until now,

Choi Yeonjun did. 

It was gentle, sweet, passionate. There were so many ways to describe it

As for Yeon-a,

She let him kiss her.

Maybe it's time you actually get a guy Yeon-a. You've been breaking so many hearts so why not give someone a chance?

Her brother's words played in her head for a while before Yeonjun pulled away.

He blushed at her and smiled.

Yeon-a, just give someone a chance. Like- I don't know some of the more popular guys?

She took a deep breath before doing something she would never do to a guy.

She kissed him.

Yeonjun was shocked by her actions but played along. 

He decided to deepen the kiss until their lips parted to gasp for some air.

"You're quite good at doing that you know."

"Thanks..."

"I heard that no one dared to do it to you since because of what you have done to that guy, but I thought I might give it a try myself."

He smiled at her proudly.

Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh

"Are you a natural or something?"

"I practise."

"You- uh- ok-"

"With my pillow"

His face flushed when she said this.

Don't laugh Yeon-a dont-

She burst out laughing at Yeonjun's expression.

"You actually believe me? Of course, I'm a natural! What? You think I kiss my pillow every night or something?"

"I- Uhm- I don't know"

She gave him a warm smile and giggled.

Yeonjun couldn't help it but smile back at her.

♦ ♦ ♦

They spent the rest of lunch together on the rooftop until it was time for class.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow then? Or I can walk you home."

"I can go home myself don't worry."

Yeon-a was surprised herself that she finally got along with a boy. In fact, with Choi Yeonjun.

Even he's a hard one to get.

"You sure?" Yeonjun was all over her. He was finally happy for making Yeon-a get along with him.

She nodded and gave him a reassuring smile before he walked her to class.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Yeonjun smiled and pecked Yeon-a's cheek as she started becoming red again.

Don't blush Yeon-a Don't blush.

He scanned her eyes before kissing her again. But this time, on the lips.

Once he pulled away, Yeon-a waved at him and went into her classroom whilst Yeonjun waved back in return.

As Yeon-a entered the classroom, Areum started screaming at her.

"OMG HOW WAS IT? DID YOU KISS? DID HE KISS YOU? PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"Aish. Have you ever heard of calming down?"

"Sadly, no, but pleeaaase tell me everything!"

"I can't"

"Whyyyy" Areum pouted and shook her arm. "Tell me"

Yeon-a ignored her and shook her head. "I'm not telling you anything" 

[???? pov]

I was walking along the corridors to get to my class until I saw two figures walking together.

I squint my eyes to see a girl who looked like Yeon-a and another guy with her.

How come?

Does she move on that quickly?

I tried shrugging it off and hoping it wasn't Yeon-a until I saw them kissing.

you should look away. Privacy is privacy.

I looked down and carried on walking to class.

The boy that was with her walked past me.

Choi Yeonjun?

Why is he here?

As soon as I was about to enter my classroom, I noticed that the girl that went inside her room was Yeon-a's classroom too.

No.

It can't be

♦ ♦ ♦