s e v e n

R I S S A

I woke the next morning feeling tired and extremely hungry, I looked at the time on my phone and it was eight already.

I immediately remember the plan I made with Jace yesterday. I really like the talk we had yesterday, for once I actually felt safe talking to some that isn't my mom.

The hate for my father increased and let's just my brother isn't bad after all. I feel like we have a very strong connection and when he hugged me yesterday, I felt safe and protected.

I never thought we would have like a proper conversation or even talk to each other but we actually did and it's great.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my bath. I wore my clothes and sprayed on some perfume before leaving my room.

I was already out when I realized that I didn't know where Jace's room was located. I should have just asked him yesterday but my head too fucked up.

"Good morning, Miss Rissa". I heard George say.

"Good morning George, what are you doing up here?" I asked.

"I came to deliver a parcel to Jace". He said.

"Jace?"

"Yeah Jace".

"Hmm, where's his room located?"

"Why are you asking Miss".

"We kinda have plans today". I told him.

"Wait, you and Jace are like talking?"

He looked surprised.

"Yeah". I said.

"That's nice, his room is just down the hallway. There's a "do not enter" sign on the door".

"Thanks George".

"You're welcome". He said before walking away.

I walked down the halls till I finally saw a room with the sign George described. I knocked on the door gently and I heard the door click open.

And it was Jace, standing there without a shirt, just a towel around his waist. Dripping wet and fucking gorgeous {A/N this is cliche tho but fuck it}

I don't know but I felt like dropping down and giving this guy a blow job, so many thoughts were running through my head.

But that shit's illegal, he my brother.

"Will you stop staring and just come inside".

I didn't even realize that I was lost in thought, until Jace spoke up.

"Are you gonna stare at me all day? Or just come in instead". He gave a cocky grin.

"Pfft, I wasn't staring at you". I pushed past him and went inside.

Jace's room was different from mine, instead of the all white and pastel thingy, it was all black. Some of the furnitures we're brown while the window frames was in silver. The room had a dark manly tone to it.