Chapter 7

Play the song when you are reading

After school

I went home took a shower and went to work I covered my face with my hoodie and I walked to work it wasn't that far from my house anyways I had to stay after hours because we had a "important guest" 

10 minutes later a man came in with 3 big body guards and that man was Mr. Moonlight. Linda went over to him and said "hi brother" and she called me over to her when she said "brother I was shocked because I never knew but now that I know I can see that they kind of look alike but I walked over to them and put my phone back in my back pocket. "Elijah this is bel-" before she could say my name I cover her mouth and I shake my head no and uncovered her mouth and she said "ok" her brother looked at me wired "oh she is the girl that beat up Hazel and then took away all her injuries" he said in a clam voice and Linda looked at me in shock. He did a hand single and him men came toward me and I backed up until my back hit the wall next thing I knew I was being suffocated and I blacked out when I blackout I had flashbacks.

Flashback 

4 year old me sleep I woke up from a loud bang downstairs I quietly got up and went down I see my mom and dad on the floor "WERE IS SHE!!" the yelled at my dad "I'm not telling you she is not an object she is my daughter " my mom said and when she said that I knew that they wanted me I was going to run but before I could 2 Men shot my mom and dad in the  head and I ran up stairs quietly closed my door and locked it and I went to hide in my closet .

"up little girl I know you are in here" a man said and I was crying then he kicked my door open and started looking for me he open my closet and smiled when he seen me he grabbed me and yell "I HAVR THE BABY" and went downstairs I seen 3 other man and the took me to this  place it was all white but the doors were red and blue the put me in a black room and said "get some rest you have a big day ahead of you" and I went to sleep because I was really tried .

The next day they woke me up at  5 something in the morning they didn't even feed me they just  took me in this blue room and started teaching me how to read, write, add, subtract  they kept doing this for a year and at the end of the year they would give me a test with 500 question and I had to pass them but the thing is they did not feed  they would give me a big water 

-6 years old me-

Today we start a new year and I will be going through all the things I've learned since day on once we were done going over everything they started teaching me different languages like Italian, French, Spanish, and Swedish  and they would take me outside and make me run 10 without stopping or without water and this made me faster every time and they would make me lift up weights and run with them.

They trained me how to shoot a gun and be good and how to dodge bullets  they trained you to throw knives and how to be a professional fighter and they did this everyday of the years you were there

-8 years old me-

Today started a new year and I know a lot of thing but they said they would be doing something different to day they came and got me out of the room and took me to this white room with a lot of knives and they strapped me done to a table so I wasn't able to to move once they were done strapping me done they took a knife and stared cutting me open when I was awake .

I was screaming and crying begging them to stop but they didn't and when they were done they put bandages over my injuries and made me run with weights right after and that made we stronger and faster.

They did this everyday and I grew numb to the pain like I cant feel anything pain anymore.

-10 year old me-

They put me back in the back room and they put me to sleep and they cut me open did thing to me that made me smarter and stronger and when I woke up I was able to do thing that normal humans can't do I had power I would say because I was able to heal people and myself I was able to feel the mood of people around me and but I want to get out of this place so I made up a plan. Also they made me smarter then a professional scientist I don't know how they did it but they did.

-12 year old me- 

Today is the day that I get out of her. They came and got me gave me my water yes I said water because they didn't feed me at all I only had water to take away my hunger I didn't like these people at all because they would teach me how to cook and stuff like that but I decided I had enough of that.

After I ran my 10 miles I went to was up I put on sweat pants and a hoodie I took all the money they gave me over the years and when I had they chance to kill them I did.

Once I killed them I ran away I had everything I need I have over 1 thousand dollars I had two water bottles and I ran away far away from that place that is when I stared wearing my hooding and stop talking and I will never go back to that place again

-Flashback over-