-Skills-
Pack Tactics: Lv 3
Tough skin: Lv 5
Keen senses: Lv 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smiled and soon sprinted towards them, they noticed me quicker than the goblins because of their racial skills. I roll to the left and hear arrows pierce the wind right near my ear.

Alexander: 'Damm, that was close!'

I soon start moving through trees and try to get the archers to run out of arrows. I listen closely and hear quick footsteps towards my location so I wait abit. Once I feel one about to slash at me I move out of the way and thrust my lance through it's hand.

-13

I soon move his hands with my lance and once his hand aligned with his head I thrust my lance with force piercing through its skull. I retract my lance from its skull and start making some plans on how to deal with them.

-57

+5130 EXP

I smile and soon start thrusting my lance to both my sides as I hear the sounds of bones cracking. I put my lance back in the inventory and soon take out my steel spatha from my holster and cut the right kobold's head off. I sliced the neck of the other kobold who wanted to attack me, I then thrust my spatha through it's neck.

-23

-37

+5130 EXP

-34

-26

+5130 EXP

I grab the belt of the dead kobold body and hold it close to me using it as a shield. I feel the impact of the arrows hitting the body so I rush towards the kobold archers. I soon arrive to the first one which was about to take out a bone like dagger, but I thrust my spatha to its heart.

The kobold tried to block with its arms, which worked but did make it's arms useless with it blocking. I soon thrust my spatha to his head piercing it. I retrieve my spatha and soon rushed towards the other archer but was blocked by the final kobold footman.

-13

I see it become mad with its allies dead and only 2 are left. I took it seriously with it now having double stats. It soon charged at me and I blocked it but it did push me back and then headbutted me.

I felt dizzy and fell down as I did not expect it doing that. I gained clarity and saw him about to stomp on my head but I rolled to the left and immediately cut his calves making him fall down to his knees.

I was about to slash down on his neck but got hit by an arrow. I soon held my arm as it was slightly bleeding, im glad they did not have iron tipped arrows as It would surely disable my arm for awhile.

I soon took my lance out from my inventory and threw it at the archer. The kobold was flown towards trees breaking it until It stopped at the 5th tree.

Critical Dmg -45

+4345 EXP

I soon looked at the other kobold but found it on the ground crawling. I went over to it and soon thrusted my spatha through its neck not letting it live as it might cause future problems.

-34

+5130 EXP

I dragged all the kobold bodies and took out a knife and sensed where their core was. When I found it I carved it out and it was a D class core, I was surprised but smiled.

Alexander: 'I need to use the cores and add it's mana to mine'

[Your mana would increase by 20 points with all the kobold you killed]

Alexander: "Is there any magic kobolds?"

[Mages,shamans,Sorcerers are the ones with mana. They are still weaker than human mages but are more quicker and are starting to become better with other races hunting them down]

Alexander: "That's...interesting, do you know where other groups that I can handle?"

[Sure, but there will be a lot so be prepared]

I nodded and soon left to those groups and had started to level up my skills with every time I killed monster groups.

7 Hours later

I soon fell near a tree and decided to rest from hunting groups of monsters. Fighting & getting injured was tiring but it was worthwhile because of the experience and me leveling up more.

[Alex, you leveled up to the 25th level. Do you want to receive your rewards?]

Alexander: "No, once I wake up you can tell me about it. I'm tired currently so wake me up if something bothers me"

[Alright, I will wake you up if something happens]

I climb the tree I am laying on and soon cut a few branches and decide to sleep there without anything bothering me at night. Once I did that I looked at the dark sky with stars shining brightly like jewels.

Alexander: "Goodnight Alice"

[Goodnight Alex]

To be continued