Married By Mistake Chapter 1 My Miserable Life

@invisible nerd thank you so much for editing my book ❤️

"Is my dad home?" I ask James my bodyguard as he hands me a glass of juice.
"Yes he is" he said as he made himself a cup of coffee.
I let out a sigh "can you take me out today am bored" I said in a sad voice "Please."
"I'm sorry Miss Anderson but you father has given me strict instructions to not let you leave the house" he said making my heart drop.
I rolled my eyes frustrated at my dad's stupid rules or whatever he calls them "James I don't care what my father has to say okay I'm old enough to decide for myself whether I should leave the house or not."
"Okay Ma'am" he said in a mocking tone he knows I hate being called that.
"Just get the car ready" I said making him wink at me.
"That won't be happening" he said as he walked in James excused himself leaving me and my dad.
"Excuse me should I remind you Mr. Anderson that I'm a grown woman who's capable of taking of herself" I told him in a calm manner.
He walked towards and held my hand "I know sweetheart but I'm just trying to keep you safe so please listen to me don't leave the house" he pleaded with me making me suspicious.
"Dad are you hiding something from me or is there something you want to tell me" I asked him as l looked him in the eyes.
"No" he said and looked away.
I let out a sigh and rose from my chair "well then it's settled am going out to see Khloe" I firmly told him.
He grabbed the car keys from me "you are not going anywhere Ariana just try to understand and stop acting stubborn."
"Stubborn, understand wow you have been locking me up in this house for as far as I can remember and you tell me to understand really dad. You don't know how to feels to be locked up, get to see you get married start you life afresh while I'm locked up here hidden from the world and to have to attend all school functions without you while everyone was there with parents you were nowhere to be seen I would wait for you each and every time there was a function at school I would seat outside looking at the gate hoping you would drive in but you never did because you were to busy with your new family and keeping me hidden from the world in the process of doing that you cast me aside not caring about how I felt" I wiped my tears I didn't know I was crying.

"Ariana..." he tried to hold my hand but I took a step back.

"Don't say anything because the only thing you will say is I know how you feel, I was trying to protect from only you know who and that it was for my best so I don't wanna here it I told him "before I forget I'm going to see Khloe."

"Ariana don't you dare leave this house."

"Watch me" I left the kitchen heading to my room to change my clothes I won't allow him to control me anymore.

"What?" I ask her after minutes of silence and her looking at me like she wants to kill me.
"Ariana you can't keep on living like this he can't keep on controlling you like you're a little child" She throws her hands in the air "you can't keep on leaving the house like a dammn criminal why can't he go back to his precious family and leave you alone."

Ohh so that's why she's mad I thought we forgot about it " I know Khloe and it's so frustrating I just don't know why he's always over the edge whenever I leave the house."

"I think there's more to the story don't you think he's hiding something from you" She looks at me suspiciously.

"I don't know what to think anymore he never tells me anything when I ask him but I know there's something he's not telling me."

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes I do, I love you too" She pulls me into a tight hug. I feel so safe with her. She's like a sister I never had, it just makes me happy.

"Ariana, are you crying? it's going to be fine."

"I know, Khloe and I am not crying, it's just that I love you but I have to get going. It's getting late."