Chapter 4: Sirius's POV

OBLIVIATE- Alexandre Desplat

"Harry used Protego!" I yelled at Remus while running towards Ginny to get her off of the wall.

"Yes, I'm quite aware of that thank you, Sirius!" Yelled Remus back.

They were all staring at Dumbledore. I saw Dumbledore turn the shards of glass into sand, protecting Harry. I don't know what I would do if he didn't protect him. I watched as Voldemort disappeared and I ripped Ginny away from the door while Remus started firing spells and I soon joined. As it was breaking up, I saw Harry fall to the ground. What was happening?

"He's in his mind!" Yelled Hermione.

No. I fired spell after spell into the shield and as it finally broke down. I saw Dumbledore cast another protection charm towards us. "What was he doing?" I thought.

This time Ginny was helping take it down with me.

"Remus!" I screamed. "What are you doing?" I yelled at him. "Dumbledore fired it!" He yelled at me, starting to get in front of me. "And?" I asked.

"Can't you disobey the old bloke for once?" I yelled at him.

"If Dumbledore cast it," he started. "Then it means we shouldn't be there Sirius!" He yelled as he held me back from firing.

I started to think about it, but Ginny was still firing spells and looked like she was not to be messed with, so I smirked a few seconds before the barrier broke down. I looked at Remus and knew I wanted to cross before Dumbledore put up another one, but instead, Remus Lupin, always the smart one, released me, pointed his wand upwards, and before I could go anywhere or do anything, he yelled

"Protego Maxima!"

And with that, the barrier was back up.

"Remus!" I yelled and whined. "What the bloody hell?" I screamed.

Ginny started firing spells again with tears in her eyes. Remus immediately disarmed her and me. I was ready to tackle him until he said

"Sirius. Think about it." I looked at him curiously- still ready to tackle him. He glanced at Ginny who gave him a hard stare but didn't have the strength or the nerve to start tackling Remus.

"Focus on Harry!" Remus yelled. "Just wait a few moments Sirius." He said calming down.

I turned my head in the direction where my godson was suffering and Ginny soon followed. When he opened his eyes I whispered his name and waited.

He was soon pulled into a tube of sand where Dumbledore did not dare enter. Remus took down the charm, and Dumbledore motioned for us to stop and not go any further. The minister of magic then appeared along with hundreds of other ministry workers. I saw Harry officially blackout, but Remus held me back.

"You're wanted, Sirius." He reminded me.

I didn't know how to proceed until I saw Dumbledore look back at us and nod for me, and the order to come forward.

"He's back." Said Fudge as he saw Voldemort disapparating, and almost didn't notice me, until one of the ministry workers pointed me out.

"Look there!" She yelled pointing at me.

"It's Sirius Black!" She screamed. Immediate whispers took on the whole room as my temper went up.

I immediately rolled up my left sleeve in anger and presented my blank forearm to them.

"Do you see a dark mark my dear Cornelius?" Asked Dumbledore before I could say anything stupid.

I saw flashes of cameras all around as Dumbledore approached Harry and checked him. Remus walked up to me, gave me my wand back, and formally shook my hand in front of everyone. Kingsley then stepped up and ran to the minister. He then motioned all of us to follow him. Fudge looked like he had just seen a ghost. I rushed up to Dumbledore and Harry, and that was when all the workers gasped.

As I knelt, I was about to ask if he was ok, but Dumbledore answered my question before I could ask it. "He's okay Sirius. I will take care of everything." He whispered giving me a look. He nodded towards Remus and whispered

"Use your witnesses. Harry will be fine soon." I nodded and stood up to follow Remus.

I rolled my sleeve back down, looked back at Harry one more time, and saw Dumbledore casting a Patronus before Remus pulled me into a room with Kingsley and the Minister of Magic inside. Cornelius still looked scared but no one had time to say anything because Ron and Hermione burst into the room with Arthur trying to stop them.

"We know the truth!" They yelled as there was a pop. Severus Snape stood there analyzing the room. He looked a tiny bit shocked.

"As a matter of fact, as do I." He said slowly backing up Ron and Hermione's statements.